What case should i get for my 2203? It wont see much touring, but its in good condition and I want to keep it that way.
Marshall JCM 800 2203
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960AV
Gibson Studio Alpine White
DL4 Delay Pedal
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Pedal
Boss TU-2 Tuner Pedal
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
Holy Grail Plus
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr.
A big cardboard box filled with those foamy peanuts. Perfick!
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
honestly - just don't drop it. IMO unless your carrying it to gigs every week or two it isn't worth spending £££s on a case - it'd be cheaper just to let it get smashed up and then re tolex and re grille it.

+1

Still think a cardboard box and foamy peanuts is a wise investment though. It will actually protect the amp, won't cost flip all, plus if it says something like bananas or juicy melons on the box, who'd steal it? A flight case, however... I know plenty of people who'd take one just to see what's inside.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Quote by Chris189
What case should i get for my 2203? It wont see much touring, but its in good condition and I want to keep it that way.

If you're not moving it around regularly, how is it going to get damaged exactly?
Do you suffer from a rare psychological conditon which makes you throw expensive musical gear down the stairs whilst sleepwalking?

Anything with 'ATA spec', as mentioned, is fine - just find a custom builder who'll give you the best quote.