So I guess most of you have heard about MLIA and FML. If not:
www.mylifeisaverage.com
www.fmylife.com

My idea is this, you take a certain event from a movie and write it in the style of MLIA or FML. The next person guesses and if correct, asks the new question. I'll start with an easy one:

Today, I found out Darth Vader is my father. FML.
Today, I finished walking for miles and miles over barren lands with a short hairy closet homosexual as my only companion, and I just realised the eagles could have flown me. FML.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

My girlfriend had sex with a dead man in the dark at work thinking it was me. And I wasn't even supposed to work today. FML.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
[edit] ^^^ clerks

the bag of sand i replaced the golden idol with was weighted wrong and i had to run from 1000 screaming indians and a giant boulder..FML
They think they know who I am....all they know is I love to kill.
Last edited by forumrider23 at Dec 31, 2009,
Indiana Jones

Today, I went across the road to get a cornetto. I didn't have the right change so I told him I'd pay him next time. MLIA
Quote by entity0009
Today, I finished walking for miles and miles over barren lands with a short hairy closet homosexual as my only companion, and I just realised the eagles could have flown me. FML.

Lord of the Rings.

Today, I was due for my haircut. But I have no scalp. FML.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Memento

Today, I. MLIA
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Jennifers Body?

Today, I found out that my best friend since childhood is actually a superhero saving our city from a plague of fear.
^Batman?

Today, I went to White Castle. MLIA
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway