'sup /b/

Wait... This isn't... What the ****? Why is this forum trying to copy everything from /b/ exactly how it is? Why don't they just use /b/.... ? Oh this is just creepy.

Pic Related: I lied, there isn't a pic. and also, it just seems like you guys are scared of /b/ but want to be just like them.
Erm...

I don't quite know what to say.

Congratulations?
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
/b/ is what is wrong with UG these days. I agree that too many people are trying to make it into a /b/ clone, but it still is very much not /b/.

you can ask a serious question and get a serious response here, and the lack of anonymity means that some 'regulars' are recognised and you can form relationships of sorts between users. This is why ug is not /b/, and hopefully never will be. That and the mods aren't a bunch of chickenshit paedos.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
The last time i checked, /b/ doesn't have any form of civilized discussion like the relationship thread, etc and The Pit isn't full of '57 decides my facebook status'.

Two completely different worlds.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by Raeper Fawks
Also, you guys have the oldest memes, where did you pick them up, Wikipedia?

because insulting the memes someone uses is definitely how to rack up the cool points
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.