Page 1 of 3
My life have just been going by it self for the last years. Evryone at school is picking on me, and some g(a)uy spread a rumor about me (which is not true ofcourse) which made evryone hate me. I luckily got that out of the world, but at a football-cup. We were four or five friends sitting in a car joking and having fun, when suddenly the father to one of my "friends" begins talking about that rumor and starts calling me gay-Fredrik. That name have haunted me for the last year.
Because of this i have big problems talking to people, and none of the girls in my class likes me.
Today, i am 15 years. I have never kissed a girl, i have never been even close to a relationship, and everybody jokes about me all the time.
Today at new years-eve (or something) its being held a party with one of my friends. Guess whos not welcome there.

I know this is badly written, but i just had to tell/talk with somebody about this.
Plz pit help me!
Gain some confidence and don't let rumors hurt you. I know it sounds insensitive, but don't show your weaknesses. Sooner or later people will realize you are a tough egg to crack.

And if your friends are as douchey as you make them seem, find new friends.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Verse34k
the guy that spread that rumor, go kick him in the balls.

easy when it is a fat strong guy...
Man up little dude. Don't let other people push you around. You have to fight back. And those friends of yours don't sound like real friends at all. Go out, make new ones, keep your head high and have confidence. From there things will turn around. Good luck.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by SgtPrice

?

Unless he is so fat he has a belly that hangs below his crotch or so strong his thighs have engulfed his crotch area, it should be just like kicking any averagely proportioned male.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman
?

Unless he is so fat he has a belly that hangs below his crotch or so strong his thighs have engulfed his crotch area, it should be just like kicking any averagely proportioned male.

... and i have tried. He doesent seem to get any pain from it at all... O.o
15 is a hard age, you'll have a great year, get a girl and the rumors will stop. Life gets better after 16 for most.
Quote by SgtPrice

do it, and outrun him. seek high ground, everybody knows that fat kids can't climb stairs, and to make it even easier for you.... HE'S JUST RECEIVED A KICK IN THE BALLS. He wont be running anywhere for a while.
Quote by SgtPrice

Today, i am 15 years. I have never kissed a girl, i have never been even close to a relationship

A lot of that sucks, I'll admit. A long time ago, there was a rumor about me that led people to think I was a lesbian when I'm very much not, so I know, that's no fuckin' fun. But that relationship shit (what I quoted) has no place here. I'm 18, never had a first kiss, never had a relationship. That stuff will come in time. No offense meant, but you're 15. Big deal.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Dec 31, 2009,
Just brush it off man, people will say and do shit to get at you, and if you show them that it doesn't bother you then they'll get pissed because it isn't bothering you and find new people to prey on lol. Brighten up!
"Rock 'n Roll will never die."Malcom Young
Then make someting of yourself, push what you want to be and **** them.

Tell them the Rumour is not true, and tell them Leave it. If they do not, rise above it and get a sharp wit, make your tongue your sharpest weapon of all. Don't let them get to you, because that's what they want. When they see they cant have fun with you anymore, they'll leave it and have some respect for you.

Girls come at a time that is right for you, just let it happen, love works in mysterious ways.

Life will always be full of ups and downs, its meant to be like that so you can be greatful and truelly enjoy the moments where it's fantastic.

Make your life worth while, that is all you have to do
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
yeah seriously, if you dont show that rumors hurt you then theyll stop because they'll see that their efforts are futile. do your own thing, forget your friends, go play guitar and enjoy yourself, go play a sport with a new team or something. just be yourself and show them that what ever they do you it wont matter because you're your own person, then some people might want hang around with you and those will be better friends
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by SgtPrice
Today, i am 15 years. I have never kissed a girl, i have never been even close to a relationship

Dude, I'm 16 and I've never had a gf, and never been kissed. Don't let that bother you. It will happen when its time

EDIT: sadStatue beat me to this point. But still man
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Dec 31, 2009,
about the girl kissing thing, don't worry. i'm 17 and kissed a girl for the first time last month. as for the other stuff, try not to worry. it would help if you could try to pick up your confidence. guitar may help with that if as long as you keep practicing. you should also try to work out and get stronger, that way you can beat someone up.
Quote by Eminored
I feel the same way. Almost as if I'm crawling in my skin and these wounds, they will not heal.

Serious thread or not that's funny

Anyways to contribute to the thread, dude you're only 15 find a hobby or something. When I was 15 I didn't have ANY close friends and never had a girlfriend in my life, all I wanted to do was go riding. I found motocross as an "out" and used it to get me through a lot of crap in my life.
Maybe you should embrace the rumor and try laughing it off.

or

You could just wait for the guy who started the rumor and when he's finally in the shower run up and Shishkebab him then get the hell out of there. Then tell everyone he's officially your bitch.
Team Coco
Quote by Tempoe
15 is a hard age, you'll have a great year, get a girl and the rumors will stop. Life gets better after 16 for most.

Im 16 and from my point of view my life sucks so bad.
Sounds like you just need to take a joke better, we've all been on the receiving end of a bad joke, you just have to be the bigger person, and give as good as you get. You said yourself that the guy who spread the rumour was fat, clearly there's a lard covered insecurity waiting to be discovered there (and this is coming from a fat guy, trust me on this one), you'll see pretty quickly who can dish it out and who can take it*. Plus, as has been said, life gets much better after 15 for most.

*Reading that back it sounded really ****ing dodgy, I have no idea why I wrote that ...
Last edited by aaciseric at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Eminored
I feel the same way. Almost as if I'm crawling in my skin and these wounds, they will not heal.

I used to be like this. When I was 8.

Basically, don't take shit from anyone. Don't make a big deal out of anything. And if some guy is acting the big man, put him in his mother****ing place.

This lesson on being badass brought to you by KirkMetallica.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Anthony1991
make your tongue your sharpest weapon of all.

This.

You can dodge anything with the right pick of words.
LARGE TEXT
My religion class watched all of The Life Of Brian last year for no reason whatsoever.

Weeks of spontaneous "Allwaays look on the briiiiiight soide of liofe!" sing-alongs
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

What was the rumor?
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by SgtPrice
We were four or five friends sitting in a car joking and having fun, when suddenly the father to one of my "friends" start calling me gay-Fredrik. !

Priceless!
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by Hobble
What was the rumor?

Im not really sure... something gross about cum i think
Quote by SgtPrice

THere is NOTHING gross about cum!

EDIT: But seriously, lift wieghts to get a body. Post a pic of thyself, so we can see how much help you need.
Last edited by TomusAM at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by SgtPrice

That is great hardcore rumor! Isn't it?
Page 1 of 3