My band is covering this song on the 2nd and I'm trying to figure out the lyrics for the jamaican rap. Unfortunately I have no experience trying to decipher Patois and all of the internet lyrics say the part is either 'unintelligible' or 'ad-libbed'

Can anybody help me out?
Listen very carefully to what he's saying and then make the same sounds come out of your mouth. Real Jamaican people will laugh at you because your not saying anything, or perhaps saying obscene things. But nobody else will be able to tell the difference, and everyone will love you. And at least the Jamaicans will be entertained.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
One of my favorite songs. I like the original better. Toots does it soooo much better.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
The Specials' version is pretty poor. The Maytals' version is fantastic. The Clash's version is the best.

To be honest, if you aint Jamaican I'd leave the patois and any attempt at deejaying well alone.
Quote by DanRev
The Specials' version is pretty poor. The Maytals' version is fantastic. The Clash's version is the best.

To be honest, if you aint Jamaican I'd leave the patois and any attempt at deejaying well alone.

Really? I thought the clash version was piss-poor!

i also agree that you should skip round this part of the song!
RIP Turnip. RIP MCA.
RIP #58.
Yerp. I'm not that big of a Clash fan but they got that song to a T I think. The maytals version is great, but the clash version just feels so much more vibrant and full.
The Clash did a great job, but I think that Toots puts his soul into that song. Seeing him do it live is beyond belief. The man is still a badass after all these years.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.