Im working on a project for my school, iv been working on it for several weeks now. i am building a robot that will be able to play bass guitar and i really need to find some really simple bass lines for it to play. i really want to find some simple ones that have to do with only one or two strings, not playing to fast, and just a simple rhythm. iv been looking and looking but all the stuff people say is easy is easy for a human to play, i need something really simple. so easy a child could play it, thanks in advance
Thunderkiss 65.
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Blitzkreig bop
Seven Nation Army

those are piss easy.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Smells like Teen spirit? Its two strings, and a straight eight notes, changing notes every four beats.
Quote by nasa999
Im working on a project for my school, iv been working on it for several weeks now. i am building a robot that will be able to play bass guitar and i really need to find some really simple bass lines for it to play. i really want to find some simple ones that have to do with only one or two strings, not playing to fast, and just a simple rhythm. iv been looking and looking but all the stuff people say is easy is easy for a human to play, i need something really simple. so easy a child could play it, thanks in advance

old, but I think still recognizable...

another one bites the dust by Queen

or maybe Money by Pink Floyd.
shred is gaudy music
An easy yet impressive one is The Lemon Song - Led Zeppelin
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.