Id rather listen to pop
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
there was a 4th wave of ska?

and Flaming Tsunamis hasnt already done this tastefully?
Quote by bucketned
there was a 4th wave of ska?

and Flaming Tsunamis hasnt already done this tastefully?

True that. Its not the concept of this that sucks its the execution. Flaming Tsunamis are excellent and original. That band was just 3rd wave with a couple of metalcore riffs and 2 drummers and a horn melody that got too old too fast.
When was the 4th wave?
Also, most ska is pretty terrible, but that's not really news to anyone.
Quote by charliezard!
When was the 4th wave?
Also, most ska is pretty terrible, but that's not really news to anyone.

i dont think there was a 4th wave, and theres plenty of good ska. you either just dont like ska, or you havnt looked hard enough
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
lol they think they're musicians.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
This is literally the worst thing I've ever heard.

And I'm using literally correctly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by DempseyPunk
i dont think there was a 4th wave, and theres plenty of good ska. you either just dont like ska, or you havnt looked hard enough

I've heard tons of ska.
It's just mostly terrible.
I always thought 5th wave ska would have robots involved.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly
I always thought 5th wave ska would have robots involved.

Maybe it will, because as far as I know, this would be 4th wave, but that's only if a major trend follows it. NEWS FLASH: Like 2 bands that do this do not define a whole wave. There needs to be a major following behind it first.
Quote by BK202
Maybe it will, because as far as I know, this would be 4th wave, but that's only if a major trend follows it. NEWS FLASH: Like 2 bands that do this do not define a whole wave. There needs to be a major following behind it first.

NEWS FLASH: there was never a major following behind any ska wave
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
They're so good they skipped a wave. <3
Last edited by werty22 at Jan 2, 2010,
Quote by dbl93100
ska core. myspace.com/theflamingtsunamis

We all know who The Flaming Tsunamis are.
Oh, wait. Are you trying to prove that there was already a 4th wave? If so, then I disagree. That's ska-core. not a new wave of ska.
Quote by DempseyPunk
Id rather listen to pop

I'd rather pet some kittens

I think this owns the living crap out of 4th wave ska, or whatever f*ck # that gay ass west coast sk8er punk sh*t was.

At least this has a dedicated cowbell player.
There is not, nor will there ever be a 5th wave of Ska. Nor a 4th wave.

At least, I highly doubt it and I really hope I'm correct.
i don't even know what the fourth wave is, the only band i've heard thats considered fourth wave is streetlight
I wouldn't exactly state this as another whole wave of ska, this is more just some ska-core band playing what they want to play. You need more than one band to start an entire new wave of ska BUT if this is the new direction of ska... I'm going to need a delorium.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
I doubt that this band really means it completely serious with claiming to be the fifth wave........there´s once been a band called "post-modern sounds".......that´s a similar kind of joke. It´s just that this band fights with a club and PMS with a rapier in case of wordplay.
Quote by Mr Pringle
I wouldn't exactly state this as another whole wave of ska, this is more just some ska-core band playing what they want to play. You need more than one band to start an entire new wave of ska BUT if this is the new direction of ska... I'm going to need a delorium.

A DeLorean?
Quote by RockThe40oz
A DeLorean?

haha back to the future fail
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
haha back to the future fail

I was gonna let that fail go, lol. Im currently arguing about Back to the future with someone on Facebook.
Quote by lavazza
I doubt that this band really means it completely serious with claiming to be the fifth wave........there´s once been a band called "post-modern sounds".......that´s a similar kind of joke. It´s just that this band fights with a club and PMS with a rapier in case of wordplay.

Nonsense. Band names are serious. Like the Nickel Sluts.
It is very bad and you should feel bad.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Slime Kings is 4th wave guys. Come on now I thought you all were ontop of your ska game.

I don't even want to comment on that band and give them any more attention of mine then me watching that video.

Hey LonelyStarts who the trip are you?? Do you have lonely starts? And broken hearts?
Page 1 of 3