So with the start of a new decade, I was thinking... 10 years ago, I would have never imagined myself being where I am today. So I was wondering, where do you think you'll be/be doing in 10 years? I'm hoping to be in a band touring across America, but that'll probably never happen.

Oh, and inb4 'doing your mom', 'in your pants', and 'screwing a porpoise'
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
Doing a porpoise in your mom's pants.

Or somewhere in Canada.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by Vandals572
screwing a porpoise

edit: damn!

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I expect to be in a crappy band, that will slowly be getting better over time
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
getting a gun and being a crack dealer, but not a mean one, a nice crack dealer who's like "hey guys how are you, you want some crack?"
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by JacobLampman
Doing a porpoise in your mom's pants.

Or somewhere in Canada.

Maybe his mom is a porpoise. o_O
dead.

2012 man, its comin, its comin!!!

/conspiracy bullshi.t
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
In ten years? Lemme think...

I'll be 33...(wow)
I hope i'll still have my car, but be in a more successful band? Maybe better known. I donno. UG actually helped out with this quite a lot. Might be dead though...who knows
Quote by TomusAM
Maybe his mom is a porpoise. o_O

The possibilities are endless.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I see myself as a broke musician trying to get all the studio work, composition calls, and any local gigs I can get. Kinda like some guys I know around here. (Only they aren't broke and are quite successful with what they do)
in Japan, further studying Judo or perhaps start another from that country....you really can't go wrong with them.
my hovercraft is full of eels
in ten year ill be 27 so i expect ill be an engineer by then i better have at least my own place and maybe have a gf and still be playing guitar and piano and hope to still be freinds with two of my freinds the rest are not necessary
In college( or just finishing) maybe in a semi succesful band starting my career, death?????
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by nightraven
i have absolutely no clue where i'll be in 10 years. not even the faintest of ideas.

Pretty much this. I don't even know where I'll be in two years.
making hit songs with jamie foxx and living in the freezing siberian cold while drinking ice tea with a friend from colombia.
i will be 23. idk maybe dating, almost married (if im lucky) and still havin fun with music. not like really good, but just having fun and doin what i love
might even be in law school
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Where is "Screw a Porpoise" from.

Ontopic: I though I would be a badass by now but thats not the case. Im guess Im going to make my standards low this time and hope I am avergae in 10 years.
Quote by Vandals572
screwing a porpoise

edit: damn!

lol it helps to read the entire post before responding.

On topic: I'll be 32, and....I'll hopefully be in a decent band that can write some songs.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I'll own a low-key flower shop in Bermuda.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
I'm gonna be 27, have a normal house and a steady girlfriend whom I most likely marry.

If I do follow through with my ambition, I'll be playing Sonisphere supporting Metallica on their Rolling Stones-style farewell tour.

If not, I'll be engineering the most high-tech sustainable energy mechanism that produces energy out of god knows what.

Or else I'll be dead

Is it normal to be having a mid-life crisis at the age of 17?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

hopefully ill be working with microsoft or some other company designing hardware
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by nightraven
i have absolutely no clue where i'll be in 10 years. not even the faintest of ideas.

This...

Quote by Samdroid
Pretty much this. I don't even know where I'll be in two years.

and this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
seems like most people will be 27... well ill be 28! HAH
Quote by Marshmelllow

Taking this from the last time somebody made a thread like this...

"The last time I thought about what I'd be doing 10 years from now, I almost had a panic attack."
Looking for my India/Django.
ten years from now i'll be enlisted in the army training to become special forces. right now i'm studying to become an emergency medical technician, and i'm hopin it'll help with an 18d mos. That's what i want, but in truth i'm starting to doubt that i'll be let into the sf.
so many of us will we 27 thats the age that loads of musicians die at
now extra flamey