Yes
87 29%
No
212 71%
Voters: 299.
Page 1 of 5
I don't really like them tbh
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
I don't give a damn.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I hate the hype. As cliche as it is, they are the most overrated band of all time. Nothing I've heard from them is more than average.
Oh my fail.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
You can't deny they had something special., even if you don't like the music as much as you're "supposed" to. I know that and i'm 13.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Don't hate them but don't think they are anything special.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
No one hates the beatles. You are only jealous.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
those of you who hate on the beatles don't realize their contributions to music...they are not "hyped" they're not even together anymore...how can a band be hyped if they aren't a band anymore? If you don't enjoy their music that's fine, but at least give them the credit they deserve
Like David Gilmour?

Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Vox VT15
Alvarez Acoustic
Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Take your pants off and swing your wiener around in circles.
Why would I hate a group of musicains i've never met? Two of which are now dead? Sounds like an odd way to spend your time.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
I don't like them. They've not exactly done something radically different or new.

I hope I am just oblivious to sarcasm.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I like them. I don't go around telling people they are the greatest band ever like some do though.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Zosolin
those of you who hate on the beatles don't realize their contributions to music...they are not "hyped" they're not even together anymore...how can a band be hyped if they aren't a band anymore? If you don't enjoy their music that's fine, but at least give them the credit they deserve
If you think they aren't hyped then you are blind.
i hate a lot of their stuff, but i love the let it be and abbey road albums. sgt peppers is alright too. i like some of their other stuff just not any other whole albums
Quote by Zosolin

PM me for newts
i don't hate them, but i also don't listen to them. I like some of their songs, but I don't put them on my iPod
Quote by Ciaphas
I don't hate them, I don't really listen to the too often but I do respect them.

This.
I've heard a few of there songs,
They sound dated, I don't find their music timeless.
Classical, now that's timeless.
The Beatles are boring for this generation I'd say.
They are a cool bunch though, so I'd respect them as musicians and not a bunch of tards.
I'd rather listen to the beatles than a lot of music out thar that's for sure.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
i don't hate them,but i don't like the big part of their music
Hard Rock,Nu Metal,Trance n Hardstyle lover
They're ok. Enjoyable on certain occasions. But no, they don't stand out too much to me. Perhaps they were relevant back when my dad was a teenager, but to me they bear little relevance. And yes, I realize they probably changed the way people perceive music but I'm just saying that most of their modern popularity is not so much a result of their musical genius but rather corporations squeezing as much money out of them as possible and older generations bragging about them to us.
Like most bands, they've got some really great songs, as well as some really crappy ones too.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Can't stand them. Stones are much better.
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
Their songwriting was impeccable, I envy them big time.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Ndelle94
Can't stand them. Stones are much better.

I'm covering my ears and going "LA LA LA LA LA"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
other than "Come Together", yes i hate everything they've ever done.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
I don't hate them, but I don't really listen to them. Like, at all. It's just that you can only listen to "Yellow Submarine," "All You Need Is Love," and "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" so many times before you don't want to hear them again. I recognize the impact they had on music and Pop Culture, but almost 50 years of "Can't Buy Me Love" can be maddening.
Eh, I'm not really that big of a fan. I like some of their songs, but I also don't care for a lot of their songs. I like some of their later psychedelic/experimental stuff more than their early pop-rock stuff. I just don't care for songs that are all about girls and "oh, i love you babe" type stuff. I prefer a little bit more philosophical and thought provoking lyrics in my music. But they are alright. I'm not really a fan, but I'll listen to them.
Overrated and over-hyped around where I live. It's like the 60's all over again
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I don't really like them, but I find it annoying when people pull the influential thing. Just because they're influential and were original doesn't mean I have to like the music.

A poet once said that poetry should be judged as if it all came from the same time, rather than who influenced who.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
I Respect them as one artist to another, but would I really sit down and listen to their music? NO
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
even if you dont like them you have to respect what theyve done for music

they

invented vocal overdubs
were the first band to leave the feedback from their amps on their albums
were pioneers of concept albums
released 13 albums in about 8 years
were the first band to do a stadium concert
were the first thing broadcast on worldwide satallite
were one of the first bands to write the majority of their own songs
are one of only two bands in history to have 5 albums that have sold 10 million copies

I could go on but im hoping you see my point. even if you dont like them you cant say they they were only average
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Page 1 of 5