So my new guitar only shipped with one strap holder on the bottom, and not the other one. I ordered it from a local shop. Anyone ever heard of this?

It's the ESP.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Strange...

Good opportunity to buy some strap locks though. I just got some Schallers for my 550 and they're great.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Is there a screw hole where the strap button is supposed to be? I second a set of strap locks they can save your guitar from serious damage!

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by Symphony21
I had that happen with a classical guitar but never an electric. That's pretty odd.

A lot of classical guitars don't have two. They make straps that go on the strap pin on the bottom of the guitar and then ties onto the headstock right behind the nut.
Is there a hole where the strap pin should be?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
A lot of classical guitars don't have any. A lot of acoustic guitars have one (the bottom). I don't think I've heard of an electric guitar not having 2.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘