Quote by seljer
you do know he was not inaugurated for the start of calender year?

yup i sure do, just some early celebration. It just gets me so excited that I cant wait.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Obvious troll is obvious
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
He was the greater of two evils. People need to realize that, and get off his jock. He's got alot on his plate from Bush's terms that he has to fix, and people should have seen the slow progress coming instead of branding him as some 'miracle worker'.
Quote by jbridge90
He was the greater of two evils. People need to realize that, and get off his jock. He's got alot on his plate from Bush's terms that he has to fix, and people should have seen the slow progress coming instead of branding him as some 'miracle worker'.

umm you mean he was the LESSER of two evils? And people seriously need to stop using bush as an excuse for everything
Quote by paul.matthew
umm you mean he was the LESSER of two evils? And people seriously need to stop using bush as an excuse for everything

Yeah, lesser, whatever I'm tired.

I'm not saying OMGZ bush was liek teh devil! I'm just saying, he made some bad choices, and Obama wants to correct them.
It doesn't matter who's the "President" anymore, they're all just under someone else's control.

The President is just a figure used to communicate with the public and sugar coat ideas, but the person behind the President is the one who's really making the decisions.

No matter who's in office, it will always be the same.
Quote by ChadHasJDD
It doesn't matter who's the "President" anymore, they're all just under someone else's control.

The President is just a figure used to communicate with the public and sugar coat ideas, but the person behind the President is the one who's really making the decisions.

No matter who's in office, it will always be the same.

Sigh thats a pretty negative view. I mean, think if Palin was president *wipes forehead nervously*...
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Quote by afterthewar
Sigh thats a pretty negative view. I mean, think if Palin was president *wipes forehead nervously*...

She'd be doing the exact same thing Obama is doing.
Quote by ChadHasJDD
She'd be doing the exact same thing Obama is doing.

Noo. She'd have blown up something by now. Started a nuclear holocaust. Made everyone listen to the music they play on the radio. *shudder*. Horrible.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
What makes you think he won't be elected again?

People amazes me.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+