too fuzzy/clippy sounding, what kind of amp are you using? this almost sounded like a solid state distortion... you can tell what you were going for, but it isn't there
I just realized the cable going into computer is bad get alot of background noise (damn) recorded at low volume i didnt catch it.
Quote by Madcarp
I just realized the cable going into computer is bad get alot of background noise (damn) recorded at low volume i didnt catch it.

it wasn't the noise i was hearing, and low volume could do it I suppose, did you just go guitar straight into computer and use amplitude or some other plugin or something?
For this i run my guitar to boss od/dist os-2 into rp200 use the blackface amp setting and add some reverb phaser and delay if needed come out of rp into computer line in.( believe it or not sounds very warm and "tubey" through my Raven rg 100. I know... you all go ahead and bash my raven but its plenty loud and i can get quite a few useable tones with the right combo of effects running through the clean channel. (the distortion channel on this amp is useless imo.