I know its weird but on stage i'm into 80s stuff so 80s fashion is in there. Now the thing is I wanna get some 80s style shoes and looked all over but cant find anything! Basically what i'm looking for is the High Heeled shoes alot of guitarist in the 80s, 70s, and 60s wore.

See at his shoe it has the heel? Something like that! You can also see Stephenwolf on video on youtube of his song Born to be Wild, its the first video.

And I figured this went in Guitar Accessories since the Guitarist look is a good bit of his stage presence.

P.S. If you cant find a shoe but you know what they are called leave a reply
Have a hunt around ebay for some vintage Boots. You can get plenty, but I've never seen any with a heel that big!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
topman! (www.topman.com - theres a US site too)

they do white patent leather pointy chelsea boots, only about £35

theyll get you shitloads of poon too

happppyyyyyyyy new year!

hooooootennantyyyyy

*hic*
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
They're called Cuban heels. And like high heels, they make your ass look better. They also hurt if you wear them too much, and you'll have to practice moving around in them.

Also, prepare to get forn a new one by anyone who is even remotely aware of fashion. Especially women. You will either look totally gay, or you'll look like the stereotypical full-of-himself Latino. Which is also pretty gay.

I say get yourself a good pair of motorcycle boots. They're comfortable as hell once you break them in, you can wear them for years, and they're good on all but the coldest nights, provided you wear wool socks with them. Mine are Durangos. I've had them about 8 years (bear in mind I don't actually ride a bike), and they're good for another 2-12, depending on whether I still live someplace with a shoe repair shop by then. They have a small heel which makes my ass look better, and they don't make me look like an idiot.

Also, biker boots are totally badass. If you don't play on wearing them to walk around town, invest in a wicked cool snakeskin pair. $350-$600 may seem like a lot, but you'll get years and years out of them.

Also, don't be fooled by cowboy boots. WAY less comfortable, and a lot harder to drive in, especially if there's not a lot of legroom in your car.

EDIT: that's a lot of alsos. Guess I was excited. I'm not a fashionista, I swear.
Last edited by jean_genie at Dec 31, 2009,
Yea, I no the looking gay part of it but you gotta realize its for Rock N Roll and Metal on stage and I actually seen alot of bands wear them, famous or not, its part of the look.

EDIT: If I get another half inch of hair on my head I'll really have the 80s hair down, its not a full flegded thing but my hair style is close to Randy Rhoads (Guy in the Picture I posted to start thread)
Last edited by Xter at Dec 31, 2009,
Nothing is more 80s than some Nike high-tops.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Nothing is more 80s than some Nike high-tops.

No Heel though, thats the only reason I want em is for the Rocker heels aspect. Nothing says Rocker better then a leather vest, leather bell bottoms that are skin tight, Heeled shoes and a rockin guitar solo
Quote by nightraven
those nike things are disgusting

Agreed
Quote by Xter
No Heel though, thats the only reason I want em is for the Rocker heels aspect. Nothing says Rocker better than listening to rock music

It's about the music, not the clothes.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by Xter
No Heel though, thats the only reason I want em is for the Rocker heels aspect. Nothing says Rocker better then a leather vest, leather bell bottoms that are skin tight, Heeled shoes and a rockin guitar solo

Yeah, sure.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
EVH has his own signature shoe range............

so does darth vader..........................
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
if i remember correctly, ozzy said in an interview that randy had gotten most of his clothes from girl stores or something. because he was so small and skinny he couldnt find anything that fit him in a mens store or something.

maybe you could try that.
Classical Guitarist

buy them here:
http://music-gifts.musiciansfriend.com/product/EVH-Eddie-Van-Halen-Hi-Top-Shoes?sku=477150

edit: also, cowboy boots that arent brown will work (snakeskin, etc.)
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Last edited by lifesuckstomuch at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by Lehoogle714
so does darth vader..........................

Forget the 80s shoes, TS. Get some Darth Vader shoes. You'll look a million times cooler.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Old, worn out Converse Chucks man. Screams 80's metal head to me.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
HELL. NO on the Cuban heels. You'll look like a Nicaraguan transvestite. Get some snakeskin boots, that's about as 80s rock as you can get without getting too heavily into the Brett Michaelsy look.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
what`s actually quite funny is he admits to having a mullet

Srry to bring back a dead thread but a mullet is having only the BACK side of your hair grown out. I have all my hair grown out(except the forehead part or banks, they are cut out just right.) I got that 80s look down good.
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90