hello everyone, I'm currently trying to learn to play flight of the bumble bee as as many will know, it has a lot of long chromatic passages.
However I do not know of the recommended technique for distributing fingers for chromatic parts
the part I'm struggling with is the intro which goes like this:

E||--12-11-10-9-10-9-8-7-8-7-6-5---------|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|
B||------------------------------9-8-7-6-|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|
G||--------------------------------------|--9-8-7-6-7-6-5-4-5-4-3-2---------|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|
D||--------------------------------------|--------------------------6-5-3-2-|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|
A||--------------------------------------|----------------------------------|--7-6-5-4-5-4-3-2-7-6-5-4-5-4-3-2-|--7-6-5-4-----------------3-4-5-6-|
E||--------------------------------------|----------------------------------|----------------------------------|----------8-7-6-5-4-5-6-7---------|

are there any fingering patterns for chromatic sections?
thanks in advance
pretend your fingers are spider legs and "walk" it down
pinkie,ring middle,index
so i have to keep moving my hand every 4 notes i go down?
i was thinking that there might be a more gradual way
ah well, thanks anyway
I think the most efficient way is going to be the "spider" method. Hey, I'm starting to learn piano. If you don't mind, could you tell me what the recommended method for playing chromatics is for that?
Quote by Symphony21
I think the most efficient way is going to be the "spider" method. Hey, I'm starting to learn piano. If you don't mind, could you tell me what the recommended method for playing chromatics is for that?

T=thumb
M=middle finger
I = index finger