hey dudes just wanted to say happy new years- me and the band are havin a VIP night just us, maybe get some girls over, but we're gonna jam and talk about our bands future and celebrate the new year. maybe play some rock band or guitar hero after- we usually have pretty sweet tournamints. Im by far the best but i am a guitarist in real life so...we also stole 6 beers from my dads fridge so we have 2 each since tony doesnt drink..hahaha happy new years guys and rock on like a rock star!
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
hey dudes just wanted to say happy new years- me and the band are havin a VIP night just us, maybe get some girls over, but we're gonna jam and talk about our bands future and celebrate the new year. maybe play some rock band or guitar hero after- we usually have pretty sweet tournamints. Im by far the best but i am a guitarist in real life so...we also stole 6 beers from my dads fridge so we have 2 each since tony doesnt drink..hahaha happy new years guys and rock on like a rock star!

I think I may sig the stupidity in the post, but it almost seems like a trolling.
Wow! A whole 2 beers! You're gonna get completely shitfaced man!

Get some whiskey yah pussy :/
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Woah, 2 each???? Play safe now.

He might black out. Oh gawd.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well i might have more than 2 if the other guys dont drink theres, so..i dont get it? How mayn beers do you guys have?
tournamints? like the kind on hotel pillows? and 2 beers???? dont go blowing chinks now

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I told you guys that he was a troll.

Im not reporting this though because I really don't have anything better to do this follow this.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
well i might have more than 2 if the other guys dont drink theres, so..i dont get it? How mayn beers do you guys have?

Usually just something stronger like rum or whisky.
Last edited by DiMeTiMe at Dec 31, 2009,
Quote by StankMcGarnagle

I have all the beers.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle

this many

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by StankMcGarnagle

Darkstar's guide to levels of drunkenness, if drinking is done in the span of a couple of hours:

4 beers - Tipsy
7 beers - Borderline drunk
9 beers - Drunk
13 beers - Wasted
15 beers - Absolutely wasted
17 beers - About to black out
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
well tonys mom is getting us a bit after midnight because its not cool to go home before that haha.but i cant get much, i stole these 6 beers for us and hopefully we have other stuff but i doubt it- i wish i could get rum or whisky but i dont know howw to.
two beers won't even buzz a 15-year old, 100 pound girl.

get some hard alcohol, whiskey is your friend!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
drinking is so super awesome d00d, you're my hero.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
The TS seems like he's just trying to nonchalantly brag about having beer and being a real guitarist.
may i ask your age?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
well tonys mom is getting us a bit after midnight because its not cool to go home before that haha.but i cant get much, i stole these 6 beers for us and hopefully we have other stuff but i doubt it- i wish i could get rum or whisky but i dont know howw to.

Can you teach us what else is cool?
hey hey guys, this is their first time, come on, let them enjoy it

Ah, I remember my first time getting drunk. although the 3 beers and bottle of vodka that me and my friend had is nothing compared to 2 beers each
are any of you guys hanging out with your bands? I think its good bonding time like you see in the movies, just the band, maybe right a song, chug some beers and party hard like its the end of the world lol. i hope this is the best night ever i havent got drunk in a long time,.
He's definitely trolling. No one can be that naive.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
He's definitely trolling. No one can be that naive.

it's still quite funny

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I am 17. My parents buy me alcohol. I plan on drinking at least 20 beers tonight. I still have 32, depending how bad ass my stomach is tonight. Now go away troll.
Quote by StankMcGarnagle
are any of you guys hanging out with your bands? I think its good bonding time like you see in the movies, just the band, maybe right a song, chug some beers and party hard like its the end of the world lol. i hope this is the best night ever i havent got drunk in a long time,.

Such as in never? If you thought that two beers would do you in, I take it that you must be an idiot or your glasses are huge.

I phased the phase of "rock and roll" when I was 13. Bands are stupid, collaborations are cool.
Awesome thread is awesome.

Also, happy new year, ya packa fooks, it's 11am in the morning on 1st Jan here- epic hangover is epic.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

It takes me well over 35 beers to get drunk. I wouldn't feel ANYTHING from 2. Whiskey is where its at
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
You stole 6 beers really. Now go back to bed and when you wake up you'll steal 6 more.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.