What do you think the reaction would be if you told someone every song on your Ipod?

Page 1 of 2
I already know my answer. My friend asked me how many times i was dropped on my head as a kid.
uh..."cool?"
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Slow death by starvation - I filled my 30 gig ipod.

If not death, extreme surprise. For some reason, I'm known as a total metalhead (I'm not, but I do like metal) and the fact that I don't only have metal would surprise a lot of people.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
id tell them to suck mah dick
Gear
Fender MIM strat
Epiphone G-400 in white (yeah i know, fuck you i like it)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff
Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion
EHX Nano Small Stone
Boss DD-3 Delay
Vox V847-A Wah
Radial London Bones
Probably "WTF? Why is there a Sabbath song, follwed by Bob Marley?" I like alot of stuff, but im pretty much known as a metal head
Clapton is god, accept it.
They'd ask me to leave them alone because who wants to hear the names of 1000 songs...
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Most people are just generally confused about why I have such a huge variety of music on my ipod. One friend said "Wow, when you said you listen to everything, you really meant it." I have everything from Opeth and Rush to Chic Corea and Tchaikovsky on my ipod.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Why the hell would you sit there and listen to them talk about what is on there Ipod. One of the dumbest questions I've heard in a long time.
Gamertag: ThruEyesOfDeath
Games: CoD4, GoW2, RB2, MW2
That's a lot of ****ing music. Do you listen to all of that?

My answer is yes.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
"Who?"

At the second my iPod only has Post-Rock bands on it. My resolution was to buy my music.
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Wow...who gives a shit?

Me obviously or i wouldn't have asked it.
unless you have like 30 songs or less on your ipod, you would probably be ditched/ignored/told to stfu. maybe if someone else had the exact same songs on their ipod we could be friends/be soulmates...unless they're a jerk
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Most people are just generally confused about why I have such a huge variety of music on my ipod. One friend said "Wow, when you said you listen to everything, you really meant it." I have everything from Opeth and Rush to Chic Corea and Tchaikovsky on my ipod.

Me too man thats why I asked this because I really do listen to everything
They'd probably give me dirty looks or something like:

"Judas Priest? Who's that guy? Is he one of those screamo bands on TV these days?"

Cause thats how stupid people are now.
Fire it up, let the engines roll!
It's time to burn it down!
Keep bleeding on till the day you die!
Forever love it loud, yeah!
The real question is, who the hell would stand and listen to someone name however many gigs of music?
Quote by 4ply87
Me obviously or i wouldn't have asked it.

And obviously you don't understand that I did answer what you asked...
I read the title as: What do you think the reaction would be if someone told you every song on your iPod? and it seemed a lot more awesome.
I want women throwing their thongs 'cause I wrote their favorite songs.
I have more than 4000 songs on my iPod, they would probably leave after the first 25 out of boredom and lack of care.
Stop trying to have an excuse to flaunt your wide variety of musical taste.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
They'd be like, "Wow... you're a ****ing hipster."
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
Wow...who gives a shit?

This. I haven't even read past this post because it looks like this thread is just another way for people to brag about their "diverse" tastes in music.
XIAOXI
they would tell me to stop like 1/8th of the way through.

i have a 120gb zune.

oh wait was this thread only for ipod owners?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
What the hell kind of question is this
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
"Why are you still talking?"
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
'Oh i didnt know you were emo...'
A lot of Hawthorne Heights, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin etc.
I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward, to never doubt anything and keep moving forward.
-John Frusciante

Awesome Sauce!!!!

Sometimes i dance to the music in my head.
They'd probably be surprised that I have Wu-Tang Clan, Dr. Dre and Ice T.
""Woah i thought you a rock and roll heavy metal badass, wtf are you doing with a variety?????""
~Gear~
1958 Epiphone V
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender Starcaster
ESP LTD B-50 Bass
Dean Playmate Acoustic

~Effects~
Digitech Deathmetal
Delay
Chorus
Synth
Box Of Metal
Big Muff Pi
Morley Wah
Quote by crazy8rgood
I have more than 4000 songs on my iPod, they would probably leave after the first 25 out of boredom and lack of care.

I know I would.

As for me, I'd probably get angry after messing up a name or a letter after a while and punch someone if i had to list all that.
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
Quote by HellzChild57
I know I would.

As for me, I'd probably get angry after messing up a name or a letter after a while and punch someone if i had to list all that.

No, I would MAKE you listen to my rantings.
Page 1 of 2