okay i gots a question about children of bodom. okay so before roope latvala there was alexander kuoppala and i want to know did alexander do any solos or was it all alexi doing the solos before roope?
Here's the answer to every Children of Boredom question: they're wank balls. They're crap. Don't listen to them, or youre a douchebag, you know?
Quote by Metal_Head2
Here's the answer to every Children of Boredom question: they're wank balls. They're crap. Don't listen to them, or youre a douchebag, you know?

no YOURE wank balls YOURE crap and YOURE a douchebag
I like Metal_Head1 better.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
okay i gots a question about children of bodom. okay so before roope latvala there was alexander kuoppala and i want to know did alexander do any solos or was it all alexi doing the solos before roope?

Not sure, but you will probably get more response in this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206908&highlight=children+of+bodom
Quote by CG Man16
I like Metal_Head1 better.

Oh, Sean? Yeah, he's awesome. And this thread's ****edupshit.
Alexi always did the solos until now. BTW, does anyone know which songs Roope solos on?
Quote by Seaneh
Alexi always did the solos until now. BTW, does anyone know which songs Roope solos on?

im pretty sure he solo-ed on banned from heaven. and thank you for the first legit answer.