They are saying we guitarist have bigger egos and less serious realtionships then them! I'm insulted!

So Everyone that has a Girl Friend say I, and If you have a small ego say Me and if you have neither say something random!

Me! i think.....
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar

I Agree but I need enterainment so Keep posting!
How about no.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
TS, how about not proving them right by being such an insecure prick that you have to make a counterthread when they call you out on a joke that's as true as drummer jokes are?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
TS, how about not proving them right by being such an insecure prick that you have to make a counterthread when they call you out on a joke that's as true as drummer jokes are?

Shot down...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by necrosis1193

Psh, screw that.
Bassists r ghey lul they hav 4 strings lolollololol!!l1l11lo!L!!l1l1

Srsly though, lets not start this whole ego talk, lets just get along?
I AGREE
.. besides.. What the hell is this thing with guitarists and bassists? i mean.. Where i come from.. People just make music.. and most people who play guitar also plays bass.. and the other way around..

I just don't.. get it.. We still got drummer jokes tho' :p

But.. the guitar and the bass is almost the exact same thing.. Just because you play a guitar doesn't mean you jump around like an idiot in school-boy shorts and a cap, wanking out guitar-solo's and wasting everybody's time.. (RIGHT, MY DEAR ANGUS?!).. Some guitarists actually just likes making music, foundations, and the moods.. Then we'll just let some ego-**** run around and do their silly dances and play solo's for 2 minutes..

I mean.. some guitarists are musicians aswell.. though some are just.. guitarists.. and yea.. please DO hate them, because i do..
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
its a new year. lets all have a few 's and some 's and 's and go home

plus, some of us have 8 strings on our guitar, so who the fk needs a bass """player""" anyway :p

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by necrosis1193

Xter,could you have not thought like necrosis here and united guitarists and bassists against a common foe,the stereo-typical drummer?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.