i have an esp with a floyde rose trem bridge.
whenever i bend a string all the other ones go out of tune,
so say i bend the g string, the b string will be flat

r all floydes like this cuz it makes sense that it would

also is the any way to make the movement of the bridge more firm cuz tightening the spring will just get me out of tune.
Tightening the claw that hold the springs in the back cavity is for setting the bridge so it's level with the body. Search for the Floyd Rose setup thread. What you've described makes me believe you've really ****ed with the setup of your guitar. Take it in and get it set up. And have them show you how to properly change strings and do slight adjustments.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by enselmis
That's the way it works. You can use it to do cool rhythm stuff, like when you hit a low E and bend the A to make it go even lower.

That's not the way it works. A properly setup Floyd can stand full dives and raises while almost staying 100% in tune
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Do you mean that while your bending, the strings go flat and when the you stop bending they return to normal pitch? Because that is normal. No way of getting around it.

If the strings are going out when you bend and stay out when the bend ends, then yes, you screwed something up on your guitar and it needs to be fixed.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
You could install a zero point system. But they seam like a pain to install and cost like $50.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race