Today, I just decided to record a little something Ive been working on for a while, I wanted to show sweep picking doesnt always have to be fast to sound good. Tell me what you think, it was recorded real fast because I didnt have much time.
I will C4C.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1J1zJ20_Q
Also.....TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me, do it. Any advice would be appreciated (and yes, its kinda sloppy, I made it in 2 takes LOL). Thanks, and happy new year.
It was pretty cool...Not much crit I can give as It wasn't intended to be a produced piece. Pretty crappy tone (I'm sure you know that). haha, keep it up man.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
That's pretty awesome. All it needs is a backing track and better quality and I'd gladly listen to it again and again.
Quote by natesrecord
That's pretty awesome. All it needs is a backing track and better quality and I'd gladly listen to it again and again.

Thanks. Yeah, I need a backing track, but IDK even where to begin on that. The tone did suck, but thats the best Ill be able to do in a while. Thanks for the crit.
Happy New Years.