How would you guys rate the music that came out from 2000 to now. I'd have to rate it pretty low, with bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, it was just disappointing to me.
I'll show you my dark secret!
**** theroy of a dead man, and listen to interpol.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
i would also score this decades music very low although there were some good bands, hope the next decade brings good music, but i doubt it will.
GENERIC SIGNATURE
only a few came out from this decade. coheed and cambria for one =p.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
it was a bad decade for most popular music but if you know where to look there was still some good music that came out over that past 10 years. good music still exists, it's just not as prominent in the mainstream as it was in decades past
There always is and always will be amazing music coming out, you just have to find it.
Sig.
Quote by Laysrgood
At least it ended well with Them Crooked Vultures

This
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
Quote by joshua122593
Indie music is probably the best thing to come out of this decade.

I agree with this.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
7 or 8 out of 10
I think TS has forgotten RHCP, Muse, The Black Crowes, The Strokes, The Arctic Monkeys and many more. I've recently decided to try and get into newer music than what I usually listen to (anything pre-90's) and those are just a few bands I've started to enjoy. Kings of Leon are pretty good as well.