When's the last time you've been worried about someone you know personally?

Lately my dad's been having back issues. His usually a strong, proud guy so to see him in pain and can hardly walk is worrying me.

When's the last time you were truly worried about someone you know.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
A bunch of people I know are getting hammered off their asses right now down the street from me at a party. I'm not there because I don't give a shit about the new year, but I can't help but think something bad's going to happen to someone

...if the bastards TP my house it's game over though
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
About three seconds ago when I thought of my friend who has schitzophrenia, major depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder. Then again whenever I think about her I'm always worried about her.
Given that my mother in the process of losing her house, her boyfriend isn't being the best to her, her ex-husband's side of the family is trying to take every object that her and I own... About a year ago whenever my friend get in a wreck.
I want women throwing their thongs 'cause I wrote their favorite songs.
Quote by Td_Nights
A bunch of people I know are getting hammered off their asses right now down the street from me at a party. I'm not there because I don't give a shit about the new year, but I can't help but think something bad's going to happen to someone

...if the bastards TP my house it's game over though

not caring about the new year is absolutely no reason not to be getting smashed. is someone pouting? does someone need a nappy-poo?
Quote by wizards?
About three seconds ago when I thought of my friend who has schitzophrenia, major depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder. Then again whenever I think about her I'm always worried about her.

My God even one of those four can be crippling. I hope she's getting a shitload of help and support.

I personally don't worry so much. Everybody goes through really difficult things sometimes and yet everybody (most, if not all) gets though them. You can only do so much, and that usually involves just being there.
Quote by Le_Bunny
My God even one of those four can be crippling. I hope she's getting a shitload of help and support.

She does thankfully, but she has a major freak out at least once a year. That's actually how I met her, we met in the psych ward of the hospital, and she's basically me but with a vagina, we've got that much in common.
yesterday. Lots a problems not enough time to discuss but happy new years!
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
I'm concerned about my girlfriend. She's a little stressed out at the moment. It's weird, I know what her problems are, and it's not them that concern me, it's more that she can get really flustered and scared by them sometimes, which makes them harder for her to deal with than they actually are, I think. Of course, it's easy to see how to deal with such things in hindsight, but when you're there...it's a different story. Oh and some guy keeps using her as a dumping ground for his own emotional problems. Of course, she accepts this, but really, it's damaging her, and she knows it. It's more a sense of obligation than anything else. That's...that's the most difficult thing for me. Seeing a loved one stressed or in pain, even when they themselves accept it.

Heh, that was me, once. But she'll be fine, I'm sure. She knows I'd do anything to help her, and even if she didn't have my support (which she ALWAYS will), she's stronger than she thinks she is. Life'll be grand in no time for her.

Quote by wizards?

Quote by beingfamous
Given that my mother in the process of losing her house, her boyfriend isn't being the best to her, her ex-husband's side of the family is trying to take every object that her and I own... About a year ago whenever my friend get in a wreck.

Both of those suck immensely. I'm really sorry to hear that.

Last edited by LordBishek at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by guylee
not caring about the new year is absolutely no reason not to be getting smashed. is someone pouting? does someone need a nappy-poo?

I don't like alcohol.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Well, my best friend who I've known for about 12 years of my life got suspended from college this past semester. I worry about him a lot, but he's a smart kid and I trust he's going to do what he needs to do and hopefully next year he'll be readmitted.
I just got worried about larrytheguitar. His dad is having back problems.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
One of my best friends started becoming dependent on cocaine. She's been on a bit of a downward spiral recently, and her boyfriend is certainly not a good influence. It's truly a shame because she's one of my best friends, extremely smart, going to a prestigious school, and is just an all around good person... But she's becoming dependent on drugs and stuff and I'm worried about what's going to happen to her in the long run.