Who do you think is the next little known/obscure actor or actress to make it big in the film industry?
I think Sam Worthington, the guy from Avatar. He went from being a total unknown to starring in Avatar, Terminator Salvation and now he gonna star in Clash of the Titans.

Pit, who do you think is gonna be the next actor/actress to become a star?
totally agree with you TS. i saw the commercial for avatar and noticed it was the guy from terminator. I also recently saw the ad for clash of the titans and it looks like that won't be half bad.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Christopher Waltz. the Jew Hunter is Inglourious Basterds. Gave a fantastic performance. I'm not expecting him to be in box office smashes, but I think he could be along the lines of Daniel Day-Lewis, even though I think he's older than him already.
totally agree, Sam Worthington is great, and really liked his act in terminator, and also looks like a tought guy so he will certainly do a great action film
Steven Segal
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
The guy from district 9?

Idk I don't see a lot of movies with small actors.........
Quote by skaterskagg1
Who do you think is the next little known/obscure actor or actress to make it big in the film industry?
I think Sam Worthington, the guy from Avatar. He went from being a total unknown to starring in Avatar, Terminator Salvation and now he gonna star in Clash of the Titans.

Pit, who do you think is gonna be the next actor/actress to become a star?

Ha! I was going to say the same.

I think he made both of those roles great!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Christopher Waltz. He made Inglourious Basterds suck ass because he wasnt in it enough. I swear that man could be beating me to death and I would still be charmed by him.
...In my opinion.
Quote by catursly
heath ledger

i feel bad already

I know you're trolling, but it was pretty sad. He was becoming something special as an actor and then it just ended, way too early.
Quote by chaoticfables
Just a thought, but how about Shia LaBeouf?

I'd say he's already made it big, but not Brad Pitt big.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I'd say he's already made it big, but not Brad Pitt big.

That's what I meant. He's gonna be huge in a few years, I think.
Either Sam Worthington, Sharlto Copley (the guy from District 9) or Jeremy Renner (The guy from The Hurt Locker. Probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.)
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Zachary Quinto, the dude from Heroes who played Spock in that new Star Trek movie.

This guy, if you still don't know who I'm talking about:

Of course, he's probably going to be one of those really famous actors that always seem to have the same role in all of their movies.
Sam Worthington by far!
Loved him in Avater and the whole time i was like "He would be GREAT for when Marvel makes their Captain America movie!!!"
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
Quote by iantheman
Aziz Ansari. He's just so adorable.

I agree
He seems to be popping up in comedy's a lot

Although, I thought his stand-up part in Funny People (which was actual stand-up) was weak... The joke was good but when he started jumping around it wasn't funny anymore
I'm gonna have to say Sam Worthington, you can just sense it.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by chaoticfables
Just a thought, but how about Shia LaBeouf?
in a few years he'll be huge, i miss even stevens though
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.