Page 1 of 2
so im ****ed right now and wondering if theres antrhing i csani do to prevent myself from breing huyngoer ss fuvker tomorrow morning
Hi tom
Drink as much water as possible and take some vitamins. Staying hyrdrated is key
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by 4117
so im ****ed right now and wondering if theres antrhing i csani do to prevent myself from breing huyngoer ss fuvker tomorrow morning

Don't drink so much.
don't drink to begin with
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
InfiniteRain is right, Keep your fluids up.
Alcohol dehydrates you so make sure you drink plenty of water
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Have a friend run over your skull with his jeep
Check out my band Disturbed
drink a ton of water. ive gotten destroyed and was fine the next morning because i drank a ton of water when i got back

EDIT: also, if possible, eat a lot of salty foods/ take vitamins before going to bed, because you do lose a lot of salts in the process as well which is another cause for hangovers
NOPE
Last edited by Nakon14 at Jan 1, 2010,
Drinking either a lot of orange juice or V8 in the morning should do the trick. You might have a hangover RIGHT when you get up, but drink as much of the aforementioned beverages as possible and you be feeling well enough to take on a full crew of sailors in an hour or so.
yea drink plaenty of water. the worse part is waking up hung over and being too sick to be able to drink tons of water lol
Quote by Well.......
Drink more in the morning.

^this
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by Steel8909
yea drink plaenty of water. the worse part is waking up hung over and being too sick to be able to drink tons of water lol

I think this guys had too much to drink already.
If you are still coherent enough, drink a lot of water (unless its gonna cause you to puke) before you go sleep. If you manage to wake up in the middle of the night to go take a leak or something, again, go drink water.

Also, sleeping in a cold place helps.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Chug gatorades, drink some alka seltzer and eat a multivitamin.

Also, eat lots of bread and sleep on your stomach.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Jan 1, 2010,
throwing up helps. idk why so if the urge comes then go 4 it. better then on your bed and water
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
daffodil, Ozzy isnt dead lol
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
I heard that meth stops it; it also stops sleep. Get to it my friend, and godspeed.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Eat some food, drink water and, if you did it this time, avoid mixing sugary drinks and alcohol.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Thepredster
throwing up helps. idk why so if the urge comes then go 4 it. better then on your bed and water

that is horrible advice, throwing up is terrible for your stomach. You can irritate it to the point that you can't rehydrate, and even when you try to drink water you vomit up stomach acid.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
the trick is to drink a ton of water before you start drinking alcohol. works every time. I never get hangovers.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
I heard playing Guitar Hero helps.

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by StewieSwan
Have a friend run over your skull with his jeep

Why do you have to be so ****ing stupid

TS and anyone else who wants the easiest morning, like whats been mentioned, water, water, Gatorade, water, multi-vitamin, water, lots of vitamin C, water.

Store bought pills like 'Chaser' are sort of homeopathic ways of doing it, mainly using herbs and stuff. Do they work? Not a clue. I've never tried them, but they can't hurt.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Jan 1, 2010,
Been said a million times, but water water water, I usually have 7-8 glasses when I get home after a big night. But I find another really good hang over cure to be gatorade/powerade, they rehydrate you and replace the salts you've lost, but you cant rely on just 1, if I do have one, I usually have 1-3 glasses of water too and no hang over =D
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Don't get drunk in the first place...

smoke weed instead.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
What I did on New Years Eve:

Get completely smashed.
When I'm done, go outside, fingers down threat and puke up any excess.
Drink as much water as humanly possible
Fingers down throat again, puke moar. Use that as a way to clean stomach.
Drink more water, but keep it down.
Eat a load of food.
Drink more water.
Take Paracetamol.
More water.
Sleep.

I was TRASHED on the evening, but I couldn't feel it at all this morning
And I just got back from working 13 hours
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Jan 1, 2010,
Why does everybody think you have to get totally wasted to be cool. I'd rather blackmail people with they're drunken actions than wake up naked in bed with some ugly chick and a four hour gap in my memory.
Quote by In The Mist
Why does everybody think you have to get totally wasted to be cool. I'd rather blackmail people with they're drunken actions than wake up naked in bed with some ugly chick and a four hour gap in my memory.

Most people don't get drunk to appear cool, they get drunk because they find the experience of alcohol intoxication pleasant.

On topic: There's not a lot you can do. Ideally drink a glass of water in between drinks, but that's a pain in the arse. Just drink a lot of water before going to bed, it won't eliminate it but it will help. Then drink more water when you wake up, take a pain killer. Drink a cup of coffee in the morning (making sure to also drunk lots of water to combat the diuretic effect of caffeine) because caffeine, being vasoconstrictor, will ease your headache.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by bjovi400
Why do you have to be so ****ing stupid

I was born that way.

Quote by MH400
What I did on New Years Eve:

Get completely smashed.
When I'm done, go outside, fingers down threat and puke up any excess.
Drink as much water as humanly possible
Fingers down throat again, puke moar. Use that as a way to clean stomach.
Drink more water, but keep it down.
Eat a load of food.
Drink more water.
Take Paracetamol.
More water.
Sleep.

I was TRASHED on the evening, but I couldn't feel it at all this morning
And I just got back from working 13 hours

You are going to destroy your esophagus.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jan 1, 2010,
Don't sleep = don't wake up = no hangover.
(i've never tried this so tell me if it works or not)
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Page 1 of 2