okay i just got a squire vintage mod p bass, and i like the strings that came stock, i'm wanting to try some other strings but I want a pair of the originals just in case... where could i find out what strings they are???

sorry this is a totaly noob question but i didnt know where else to get pointed in the right direction, besides google but that didnt really help.

thanks in advanced and happy new year.
They are Fender 7250ML Super Bass Strings. And if you liked those you should try out a set of Rotosoun 66's, or Ernie Ball Slinkies - Both are far superior.
Quote by Captain Insano
They are Fender 7250ML Super Bass Strings. And if you liked those you should try out a set of Rotosoun 66's, or Ernie Ball Slinkies - Both are far superior.

oh kewl, just wondering where would i find that info, in the future?
Fender and Squire will be shipped with standard Fender strings. As for gauges, check the owner's manual. If you don't have it, it will be on the company website.
You can usually find the specs in the manual or on the website. Honestly though, there's little need to get a replacement set of the Fenders as pretty much any other string will be quite a bit better.