Poll: Which 2009 celeberty death made you the saddest?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which 2009 celeberty death made you the saddest?
Michael Jackson
117 25%
Ed McMahon
5 1%
Farrah Fawcett
12 3%
Billy Mays
149 31%
Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan
110 23%
Other
81 17%
Voters: 474.
Page 1 of 5
So which 2009 death made you the saddest?

For me it would probably be either Billy Mays or The Rev
Mj, but not too sad, i made some money off it at zazzle.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jan 1, 2010,
Tiger Woods....oh damn!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Billy Mays
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
The Rev. I love A7X, The Rev is funny, and I never saw them live. They were all sad though. MJ's death got annoying but still sad.
Michael Jackson

Only one I shed tears for
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Michael Jackson.

The Rev comes in at number 2.

Still feels odd knowing those two people don't exist anymore .
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I'd say three-way tie between Bill Mays, Michael Jackson and The Rev. All hurt in different ways. May they rest in peace
DBZ Bird of Prey > TS9 > Peavey ValveKing
That one Britney girl. I wanted to put my PENIS inside her.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Billy Mays...Because he really did do what he set out to do, and had only just done it.
Ed McMahon died?!?!
I seriously forgot...but the Rev.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Farrah Fawcett, simply because nobody seemed to care much about her at the time. That saddened me more than the actual death itself.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jan 1, 2010,
LES PAUL

the only other ones I cared even a little bit about were Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze. o and Brittany Murphy.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 1, 2010,
None really. It sucks that they're dead and all the people who knew them will miss them, but I wasn't one of them.

I wasn't moved by any of the deaths.
billy mays, my dad was watching his little invention show, and he seemed like a nice guy and not so much a screaming lumber jack anymore..then next day....god.. its like the shamwow guy punched me in my kooch.
Quote by TheReverend724
See name

For me, probably Billy Mays. He was the only person I remember seeing around a lot.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Where the hell is Les Paul? This is a GUITAR website eh? SO yeah, his death impacted me the most. When I first started guitar I really researched his live. He went through so much and was a great musician with a great heart; contributions to the electric guitar aside.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Last edited by larrytheguitar at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by larrytheguitar
Where the hell is Les Paul? This is a GUITAR website eh? SO yeah, his death impacted me the most. When I first started guitar I really researched his live. He went through so much and was a great musician with a great heart; contributions to the electric guitar aside.

HOW DID I FORGET?!?!?!?1

the pain of that day got blocked out of my brain.
I would say Les Paul too, I didn't forget, but he was 94. The Rev and Britany Murphy were young, and Michael Jackson wasn't old enough to die. The Rev was the saddest to me because I love Avenged Sevenfold and he did influence me. But any young death is as sad as the Rev's death.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I was about to go on a rant till i read page two this^
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Didnt heath ledger die this year?
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Didn't exactly feel sad for anyone. But it would've been cool if Billy Mays was still around.
Quote by rootbeerjuice
Norman Borlaug. The guy saved more lives than probably anyone else in history, yet when he died, no one cared.

That sucks and he did save many lives, but he was old. Like I said The Rev and Britany Murphy to me were sadder becasue they were so young.
The Rev. Really hit me hard.

A7X has probably been one of the bands that influenced me most, especially when starting to learn guitar, and when i began to listen to more and more diverse kinds of music. I think I can say that without A7X I wouldn't be listening to the likes of Paul Gilbert, Parkway Drive, The Fall of Troy, the list goes on.

EDIT: By diverse, I meant stuff that isn't fed to you through the radio.
Last edited by m1tch4444 at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by silverchairman
Mike Alexander of Evile

I forgot him, damn it I suck. I don't even listen to Evile that much, but people deing in general is tragic to me because I'm such a pussy.
Page 1 of 5