The microtube actually fits my needs pretty well(bedroom playing and recording) but i've always wanted to own a tube amp and the cub is the first one that has come under my budget. I couldnt find any reviews for the cub. Has anyone played thru one.

and how would the tone of the microcube be compared to a Roland Multieffect like the boss GT-6(which i own and intend to sell to come up with the money), when recording thru the line out.

Thanks.
Quote by ambush_xx
The microtube actually fits my needs pretty well(bedroom playing and recording) but i've always wanted to own a tube amp and the cub is the first one that has come under my budget. I couldnt find any reviews for the cub. Has anyone played thru one.

and how would the tone of the microcube be compared to a Roland Multieffect like the boss GT-6(which i own and intend to sell to come up with the money), when recording thru the line out.

Thanks.

The cub is overpriced. Get the ac4tv instead. It has attenuator and the cub 8 or 10 has none.
I've tried both the Cub 8 and AC4TV. Both are great...and the Cub is cheaper where I live.

Try them both. Both of them are good for anything up to and including classic rock. Neither of them are very versatile on their own though.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp