so last night NYE, i met a russian girl in the club, she seems cool and stuff we were danceing a lot of the night, kissing etc....

but does she just want my passport?

i live in the uk btw
Yes blatantly.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
If you are british? Ofcourse she wants your passport. You people are ****ing ugly.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah totally, I met some Mexican chick at a night club once. She didn't say anything about my green card, didn't hint that she was an illegal immigrant, nothing. But I know she just wanted me for my green card. You should totally dump that bitch. Cause when they don't even give a hint that they want your passport, it just means they want your passport...
Yes I want your passport, I'm sorry I lead you on like that. Can we still be friends?

EDIT:
Quote by i_killed_bill
Yeah totally, I met some Mexican chick at a night club once. She didn't say anything about my green card, didn't hint that she was an illegal immigrant, nothing. But I know she just wanted me for my green card. You should totally dump that bitch. Cause when they don't even give a hint that they want your passport, it just means they want your passport...

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by gilly_90
Yes I want your passport, I'm sorry I lead you on like that. Can we still be friends?

Hmmmm *looks at location*

Holy shit it's her! What's Russia like this time of year?

^^^ Sarcasm detection fail
Quote by i_killed_bill

^^^ Sarcasm detection fail

I was hoping you were kidding
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Quote by wozzsta
dam it, that sucks, she was hot as well

Oh really? It is -25 degrees celsius in russia right now. Doesn't sound that hot to me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
i guess the question i have to ask my self now is do i care?
as long as she just wants entry in to the county im cool with it, its not like i have anything else she can take, im a uni student i dont have a house or anything
Quote by i_killed_bill
All Russians are hot. That's how they get ya.

(Invalid img)

I prefer Ukranians
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by wozzsta
i guess the question i have to ask my self now is do i care?
as long as she just wants entry in to the county im cool with it, its not like i have anything else she can take, im a uni student i dont have a house or anything

If she is really hot, marry her, have sex, dump her before you get rich.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Get her pregnant first then, just incase she does try to steal it

That'll teach her
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
In Soviet Russia, Passport Wants You!

But seriously, probably. Leave it like Fritzl left Elisabeth in the cellar. It's a crime to marry somebody into the country, especially if you do it for the purpose of fraud (which is what she'll do, considering she'll probably claim benefits too).
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Last edited by druggietoad2k5 at Jan 1, 2010,
Yeah dude i wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007