Hey !
I have been learning some shred guitar stuff for 2 weeks now
and learned Cowboys from hell - Pantera and Painkiller - Judas priest ( both songs including solos ) . Now i dont know which songs to learn . Please recommend me some well - known hard rock/metal " shred " songs . Thank you !
Tornado of Souls by Megadeth

Hallowed be thy name by Iron Maiden too,, for something a bit easier.
Quote by subzero364
Technical Difficulties!

I always enjoyed Metal Dog a little more.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Quote by slipmaggot93
I always enjoyed Metal Dog a little more.

MEtal Dog just sounds sloppyish. Idk. But any Racer X/Paul Gilbert
SCARIFIED!
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Quote by subzero364
Technical Difficulties!

Paul Gilbert ftw, let me add to that.... VIKING KONG! SCARIFIED, and NORWEGIAN COWBELL.... hmm maybe anything from hatebreeder, follow the reaper, and something wild by children of bodom? Or just some yngwie malmsteen early albums. ex. Odyssey. But my fav from him I guess is Far beyond the sun, rising force, and I'll see the light tonight (paul gilbert did this when he was 16 I believe.... in a basement. paul gilbert was a yngwie fan too so probably a good place to start)
Quote from TGM "We're all musicians, we should protect our ears like we protect our dicks."
Pretty much any Slayer song they've ever produced...ever.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Oh,

Five Finger Death Punch
- Way of the Fist
- Burn It Down
- Salvation

are other good ones, although their riffs are a BIT more complex (Zoltan Bathory is a beast)
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by wesselbindt
lol

Eugene's trick bag is a fairly easy one.

Eugene's Trick Bag is easy???? There aren't really any "easy" shred songs.

TS: You could try these for the shreddy metal stuff

Endgame by Megadeth (referring to the whole album here, the whole album has lots of shred)
Rust in Peace by Megadeth (the album, less shred than Endgame but trickier and IMO better solos)

Alot of Dream Theater has shred solos. (look into stuff like Fatal Tragedy)

For more of the instrumental rock side of things, look into guys like Malmsteen/Satch/Vai/Gilbert