is there any shapes to practice for... i dont know how to say this. I can do the am triads sweep and the one u suggested. But what sweeps would use the same fingerings or shapes? like say

am triad is
with a hammer on on the 17 on the high e string. Thats a am. can i move that same finger shape to :

hammer on the 14 and what would be dm traid?

what would that be. i know the am triad makes a d e i think root 3rd and the perfect 5 and the 17 is the octive? not sure. hehe. What im tring to do is get my shapes down so i m not learning diff shapes but just moving the same shape around. LIke a barre chord?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Learn the notes on the fretboard, learn the major scale...honestly, if you're having to ask questions like this you shouldn't really be concerning yourself with sweep picking.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Uhm when you play 11th fret G string you're playing a F#. Therefore that would be a F#m triad, not a Dm... I don't know how you came to that idea. Learn the notes on your guitar...

And learn to spell, too. Perhaps you should finish primary school before attempting to sweep :P
Learn the structure of the major and minor scales, and the notes of the fretboard. The notes of that second sweep are F#, A, C#. Not even close to Dm.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.