www.jaxed.com ? Go to the top and click on 'the Mash', and then change it to 'musical instruments'.

Unless you meant for gear that famous guitarists use, in which case I'd have to say www.guitargeek.com
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??