Page 1 of 2
No, I'm not talking about the movie with the naked Asian dude.

I'm talking about right now and not just new years.
Those moments of waking up and thinking "What just happened...?"

I invite you guys to share your stories of waking up in a ditch without your pants and not having the slightest clue how you got there.

This morning I woke up smelling of many different substances and my head pounding harder then Chris Adler's bass drum.

How about you guys?
Holy searchbar batman!
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,
i got up on new years feeling perfectly normal.

having spent new years eve doing what i normally do, play crysis and quake wars until the early hours and drink pepsi.

who cares if its a new year or not.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by TEK34
This morning was like being hit over the head with a searchbar.

If your talking about the New Years Thread, I'm pretty sure this is separate but Mod's can feel free to close it.
Sorry, my new years resolution was to be the guy who tells people to use the searchbar.

On an unrelated note, what is the deal with these number-box symbols? ☠☠Ͱ
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,
I once woke up at my friends house about 8 miles away from where the party was. That's as crazy as my life gets
Quote by likesilverr
Sorry, my new years resolution was to be the guy who tells people to use the searchbar.

On an unrelated note, what is the deal with these number-box symbols? ☠☠Ͱ

yeah what is up with them??

anyway didnt wake up cause i didnt sleep but am massively hungover right now, pounding headache, the works

I organized a party at my apartment for New Year, last thing I remember is me discovering yet another full Vodka in my fridge and carrying it around the place drinking it dry straight from the bottle. I know everyone left at around 6, I hadn't passed out or anything but I'm just unable to remember the end of the night.

No real hangover this morning though, it could have been much worse considering how much I drank. I'm not really the hangover kind of guy anyway, I rarely get headaches from severe drinking and it never goes beyond that point. I guess my body tolerates the presence of alcohol in my blood rather well.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by Ssargentslayer
If your talking about the New Years Thread, I'm pretty sure this is separate but Mod's can feel free to close it.

I've seen about 5 different hangover threads today.
I thought this was about the movie...
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Aw man you are SO cool for getting drunk. You must be SO popular.

He is.
I don't trust people that don't drink.
<<
>>
<<
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Aw man you are SO cool for getting drunk. You must be SO popular.

Why is there always a response like this in pretty much every thread discussing anything to do with alcohol?
Go have a beer, chill out, and shut up.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Why is there always a response like this in pretty much every thread discussing anything to do with alcohol?
Go have a beer, chill out, and shut up.

I like a drink as much as the next guy..

But I don't understand the childish hype where everyone brags about how much they drink and how wasted they get.
around 13 beers and a dimesworth of weed later...woke up with a raging headache thats pretty much it
Like David Gilmour?

Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Vox VT15
Alvarez Acoustic
Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Take your pants off and swing your wiener around in circles.
Quote by Zosolin
around 13 beers and a dimesworth of weed later...woke up with a raging headache thats pretty much it

Lightweight.
Afew years ago I would have been hungover right now and have some story of my crazy mis-adventures from the night before but I don't drink nearly as much as I used to.
No real hangover. I drank till I was happy and my stomach hated me everytime I took a sip of whatever was in my hand
My arm smells of wine, i don't really know why as during the process of taking a sip of wine, the arm isn't really near the substance itself.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
As some people already pointed out is probably drinking lots of water and sleeping the best thing to do. Or as I prefer, not drink too much alcohol
Quote by Shred Head
No real hangover. I drank till I was happy and my stomach hated me everytime I took a sip of whatever was in my hand

This, but I do have a headache and my body hates me right now.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
As some people already pointed out is probably drinking lots of water and sleeping the best thing to do. Or as I prefer, not drink too much alcohol

Wrong thread

I'm talking about the moments.

Like the time I woke up and had lost every item on me from the night before, including my $100 MP3
"the fridge is open, same with the front door, all your clothes reak of wine......and you didn't clean up the 4 litres of puke in the bathroom."
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I Couldn't believe that I didn't have a hangover after all that I had to drink last night, lol.
GO RED WINGS!!!
I had loads of fruit ale, vodka, champagne and sours. Not a very good idea.

MAJOR hangover. I blew chunks this morning around 9h00.
I woke up this morning in a hotel room to find that i didn't just get the girl's number, I actually had her phone in my pocket. Shortly after i found out that i had clothes in 3 counties, and my truck was 15 miles away.
Quote by mattocaster99
I woke up this morning in a hotel room to find that i didn't just get the girl's number, I actually had her phone in my pocket. Shortly after i found out that i had clothes in 3 counties, and my truck was 15 miles away.

Nice!

Quote by mattocaster99

I'll second that!

As for me, no headache, I took it fairly easy and didnt puke. Maybe 10-15 beers? Stayed up all night and then went to the beach in the morn'in. Good times.
Woot! New Zealand...
I had three washington apples. Call me a light weight. But actually, I'm prettyyyy young.... not legal....
Just drink a litre of water before you go to sleep, hangovers are caused by dehydration...
Quote by Bird32

I poke badgers with spoons
I once woke up in bed with a girl after a party, and I was trying to work out whether or not I'd had sex with her, when I notice that one or both of us vomited in our sleep (still not sure which one of us it was). She was lying on her side, with her head facing in the direction of the puddle, so I just got up and showered, and then acted like I didn't know anything about it.
Thank god, she didn't remember going to bed with me, and nobody else saw us, so she was left thinking that it must have been her who had thrown up! She's been the butt of jokes about it for a long time since, and everytime it gets brought up I feel like such an arsehole.
I have chunks of nights that I can't remember, but for the most part, I'm good. If I set out to remember somebody's name or something important I usually can do that. But never any hangovers for me. I just get tired, and sore if I did any pushups like last night.
Quote by Silver-spear94
i got up on new years feeling perfectly normal.

having spent new years eve doing what i normally do, play crysis and quake wars until the early hours and drink pepsi.

who cares if its a new year or not.

this. epic guy.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
I don't remember too much of new years, but i'd gone out drinking both nights before it, so i felt awful on new years day. I woke up with 5 other people on the floor of a hallway, with towels as blankets. I have no idea why
I woke up in a shoe-box like room sleeping on an overturned couch with a bottle of baileys under me. I was also wearing clothes that I did'nt own. It was'nt the worst of morning wake-ups, but I was pissed off I had'nt found the baileys until the morning.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Page 1 of 2