Hey Pit monkeys.
So, i remember back in that when I couldn't play guitar. I would always pick one up, and try my hardest to get some sound that even closely resembles music to come from it and too much of my avail it never worked. Since I learned how to play, I from time to time pick it up when someone is around and try to make it sound like I have no idea what i'm doing before I rip into some solo, but for some reason I can not seem to make the same putrid filth style of noise that seemed to be my only tune. Anyone else like that? Once I learned, it seems as I can not unlearn it from my brain, even as a joke.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
That's an epic idea, but to play sh|t just scrape the strings with the pick loads and barely fret with your fingers whilst moving them rapidly around the lower end of the neck
What?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Aléx
Why would you want to play badly?

re-read it, so people thinks he's balls @ guitar then he plays something well, for novelty effect of course.
i still cant randomly solo

its because the little musician in you mind slaps the inner ideot saying "NO, i will not allow this!"
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Aléx
Why would you want to play badly?
Sometimes playing badly can cause tension, which, in some cases, could actually help a song, although generally, I think you'd just go with dissonant note choice....
stupid idea
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by 05t16
re-read it, so people thinks he's balls @ guitar then he plays something well, for novelty effect of course.

I read it perfectly well the first time. I understand where he is coming from. I simply can't fathom a motive.
-