Hey UG,
I decided it would be a cool idea to use DAEMON Tools to make disc images of my pc games, so that I could play my games without the need of the discs.
So I made the images, and I get the autoruns and everything, but when I click "play" on any of these autoruns, it tells me to insert the disc into the disc drive. Obviously the autorun is coded to run from the CD drive, so I was wondering if I can get it to load from the virtual drive I have created with DAEMON Tools, rather than from my CD drive, thus eliminating the need for discs... Is this possible?
Thanks!
The game discs have security features that don't get replicated in a .iso, so you will need to get a cracked or fixed .exe to be able to play them without the discs.

Hmm... also, you don't need the disc image files to play if it's a game that is installed, just the cracked exe.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
The game discs have security features that don't get replicated in a .iso, so you will need to get a cracked or fixed .exe to be able to play them without the discs.

Hmm... also, you don't need the disc image files to play if it's a game that is installed, just the cracked exe.

Is that how securerom works? I guess it breaks Red Book or something?
the iso should run on the virtual drive just as it would on a physical disc in a physical drive
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!