Hey, im really considering getting one of these 2 amps. both are very similar in price. Currently im using a vox da5, and im looking to get an amp that has a less digital sound.

advice needed =0 thank you
well, really it comes down to what you prefer. Do you want one or two channels? Are you going to gig with this amp? How much wattage would you prefer (for volume and headroom)? You should also try them both to see which one you think sounds better.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
What do you play? If you like older, classic rich tones, go for the Blackheart.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
features wise the bugera is better, way more of everything. the little giant is good if you want simplicity and maybe the blackheart is better though(possibly better built?)

but if you have an ear on whats sounds better, you should check out youtube/store demos to figure that out.

after i saw the v22, i started comparing it to the Handsome devil because that one is at least more on par from blackheart's offering, but then the price also went up.

i like how the v22 has tons of adjustment knobs and even a FX loop(if you need one...)but i also realized theres tons of stuff on the v22 that i dont even need
Last edited by iampeter at Jan 1, 2010,
i'd go with the blackheart if i were you.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's