Hey, I am looking into buying the Valve king 112. I was wondering what the stock speaker is like as I wont have the money to replace it straight away.

How much should I be paying new for this amp in the UK.

Thanks in advance

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
Idk about UK prices, but the Valveking stock speaker is rather muddy in my opinion. I got the Eminence Man O' War and it cranks the hard rock tones beautifully. The speaker was only $85 USD new. Check out the Valveking thread, the first page has a list of good replacement speakers for you.
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
It's muddy. The VK is a muddy amp stock. If you want a good amp stock, then you should look for a different amp, because the VK is only really good with new tubes, a new OT and a new speaker (according to the VK thread).
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
The VK doesnt sound BAD stock. It just doesn't sound as good as it could. I dont think new tubes are necesary. A New speaker will make a huge difference. And if you do what i did and throw int he XMR 10-band eq it sounds even better. (Tubes would make it even better than this, but i have stock tubes and i like it as it is now with the speaker and pedal)
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War