is that bad that i make bends with only one finger?
usualy the **** finger (sorry)
No. If you have abnormally strong fingers and you can do full bends with just one finger, then go for it. Also, make sure you bring that up whenever you're on a date.

People say to bend with two fingers because most people can't do a full bend with just one finger.
Quote by iforgot120
No. If you have abnormally strong fingers and you can do full bends with just one finger, then go for it. Also, make sure you bring that up whenever you're on a date.

People say to bend with two fingers because most people can't do a full bend with just one finger.

well i feel wery comfortable doing them with only one finger but i seen everybody do it with more fingers
I usually use 2 because it makes it easier to add vibrato to bends. I can easily do a full bend will all my fingers, but it's just whatever is comfortable for you.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
You're supposed to use two fingers for bends? I doubt my fingers are strong at all and I've always used one finger. Maybe I never get them up to full bends.
Quote by guitarhero_764
You're supposed to use two fingers for bends? I doubt my fingers are strong at all and I've always used one finger. Maybe I never get them up to full bends.

If you've been playing for a few years and still don't know if you are getting full bends, you need some serious help.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
i use 2-3 fingers for my bends, but if you can do it well with one, go for it. its not bad.
Quote by God
i lol'd
depends on how tight the strings are, right?
Big difference between E and D and 9's and 10's.

IF you CAN, do.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
If you can reach the right note, solidly and with good vibrato with however many fingers then do it. If not it's obviously time to change your technique.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It doesn't matter it's just what's comfortable to you.

A lot of players only use three fingers play (index, middle, ring)

Whenever my friend bends strings he bends the string with the finger that is on the note when he plays I and puts however fingers he has open behind it on the frets before and bends with all 2-4 fingers