hey i was just shopping around for a pedal board/bag and i was wondering if you guys have any suggestions, im looking for a powered board that will fit at least 6 regular sized pedals plus a wah and a double sized or two (if possible) i really only need the six pedals plus wah.
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Budget?
You can find Fuman SBC-8's used for about $100.00. They will power 8 Pedals and have a built in power conditioner. And all the outlets are isolated to reduce hum. They will hold about 8 pedals.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
location would be RI
just looking for recommendations im not gonna make my decision based on what you guys say anyway, im just looking for a push in the right direction
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

you could save some cash and buy a power strip and some plywood. thats what I did and it works great.
Quote by loudog93
you could save some cash and buy a power strip and some plywood. thats what I did and it works great.

i was thinking about that but i want there to a be a bag protion so i can bring it with me to gigs and practice 'n the like.
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

SKB makes great stuff. Not sure what would fit all that you have, but just browse around there website and see if anything catches your eye.
Gear:
Palmer 4-String Electric
Palmer 4-String Acoustic
Orange Terror Bass 500 head
Orange OBC115 cab
M-Audio KeyRig 49
i love my pedaltrain pedal board. they are in IL i believe and when you call you actually talk to the owner. their customer service is second to none