Page 1 of 2
This was the length of my hair a few weeks/ a month ago:

This is the length of my hair now:

As you can see, my hair has gotten quite long in the past month or so, and since it has become a nuisance (yucky greasiness), I am deciding to cut it. This is where you come in:

can you guys suggest some hairstyles (scene-ish) that I can do? Here is a template I drew quickly if you want to MS paint your creations:

thanks!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

You're a funny looking 16 year old girl
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
... and you go from a great thread to a shit thread...

I have no idea what hair cut you should have. Blokes are kinda limited. Frankly, it bothers me, but that's life.
I'm still tempted to shave my head to a number one or something similar. I've always wanted to head butt someone with a bald head. I'd look proper hard then.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Your hair is greasy because you don't wash it. Try to wash your hair everyday and let i grow.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
You're so sexy for a 16 year old girl.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033

I kid, i kid
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Ometh
Your hair is greasy because you don't wash it. Try to wash your hair everyday and let i grow.

I do, but the longer it is, the longer it takes to wash.

Quote by RipeFlesh
You're so sexy for a 16 year old girl.

you know it

Quote by AngryGoldfish
... and you go from a great thread to a shit thread...

I have no idea what hair cut you should have. Blokes are kinda limited. Frankly, it bothers me, but that's life.
I'm still tempted to shave my head to a number one or something similar. I've always wanted to head butt someone with a bald head. I'd look proper hard then.

hey!

this r serius thred!

Quote by mattman93
You're a funny looking 16 year old girl

Quote by nigeltheginger
Get it back how it used to be. It's not something I'd wear but it looked good on you

I'm not sure I can, I just used the razor until I thought I was done, I guess I'll do the same thing this time.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

mohawk.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
try washing it first. havent you seen those AXE commercials?
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Ometh
Apparently, it's actually better for you if you don't wash your hair everyday. Your hair contains natural oils that help maintain colour, body, life, texture, etc. Washing them out daily isn't particularly bad for you, but it's not good for you, either.
Quote by fearofthemark

can you guys suggest some hairstyles (scene-ish) that I can do?

Trim it, babe.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Arterial
since your hair is a strange orangy colour;

that's actually kinda cool

too bad I don't look badass like him

Quote by flanders_91
try washing it first. havent you seen those AXE commercials?

I haven't been outta the house for 2 days.
when I leave I always do.

Quote by Child In Time
It hasn't grown that much, kid.

it grew enough to be an annoyance, especially in karate.

Quote by Prototype4342
mohawk.

lol.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by chaoticfables
Trim it like it was before, in the first picture. It looks awesome.

Quote by breakingxxcore

Trim it, babe.

righty-o. I'll bump in an hour or two and show you my masterpiece.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by chaoticfables
Trim it like it was before, in the first picture. It looks awesome.

I have to agree! Go for it!!
_Don't click the "O" in "Dough".
!DOUGH_BOY!
- Fatal consequences will ensue.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee

as much as lolstacks are overused, and as much as I hate them, you truly deserve it.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I cut it, guys! (and breakingxxcore)

whaddayou think?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I guess if you want to look like Bruno, you're doing a good job.
Mai Boi this cut is what all tru warriors strive for!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Seaneh
I guess if you want to look like Bruno, you're doing a good job.

He's actually not a bad looking guy

Quote by RocksAwakening5
Mai Boi this cut is what all tru warriors strive for!

He looks like The Rev
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I guess it's too late. But your hair kind of reminded me of Julian Casablanca's:

I'm all for long hair. But it looks good how you did it. Still long enough.
Please don't confront me with my failures. I had not forgotten them.
I like it! Did you cut it yourself?
!DOUGH_BOY!
Quote by dough_boy
I like it! Did you cut it yourself?

thanks

Yeah, I always do. The barbers don't really care what I tell them, so they do whatever they want, and I always hated my haircuts, so I started doing it myself. Good hairdressers cost 150 bucks, which I'm saving every few months.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
thanks

Yeah, I always do. The barbers don't really care what I tell them, so they do whatever they want, and I always hated my haircuts, so I started doing it myself. Good hairdressers cost 150 bucks, which I'm saving every few months.

All good

Oh really? Fair enough.
Is it hard? What was it like the first few times?
!DOUGH_BOY!
Quote by dough_boy
All good

Oh really? Fair enough.
Is it hard? What was it like the first few times?

It's actually not that hard at all. I use the end part of a shaving razor, not scissors, those have the potential to mess up your hair.

^ like that, just the top part.

I hold the hair between my thumb and the razor, and my finger on the other side. Kinda like how I hold a guitar pick.

I just pick what I want to cut, and pull. It can't cut much hair at all, so it won't chop off a nice chunk of your locks, and it looks more natural than scissors, since the cut is gradual. It takes a bit longer, but since it's gradual, you can never make mistakes. It actually looked good the first few times, my only problem was symmetry, but no one seemed to notice
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark

I cut it, guys! (and breakingxxcore)

whaddayou think?

Damn, thanks for noticing I'm a chick.
Means a lot.

Better, much better, deary.

Right on for cutting it yourself, bro!

I cut my own as well!
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by fearofthemark
I just pick what I want to cut, and pull. It can't cut much hair at all, so it won't chop off a nice chunk of your locks, and it looks more natural than scissors, since the cut is gradual. It takes a bit longer, but since it's gradual, you can never make mistakes. It actually looked good the first few times, my only problem was symmetry, but no one seemed to notice

Oh! Sounds a bit tedious to me But I can see why you do it, it must save you a load of cash. How long would it normally take you to give yourself a full haircut?
!DOUGH_BOY!
Quote by dough_boy
Oh! Sounds a bit tedious to me But I can see why you do it, it must save you a load of cash. How long would it normally take you to give yourself a full haircut?

About half an hour to an hour if I work at it constantly. This time, I was on the Pit, Facebook, eating dinner, and going on AIM at the same time, so it took about an hour and a half, or two hours.

But then again, a trip to the barbers takes around the same amount of time.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by breakingxxcore
Damn, thanks for noticing I'm a chick.
Means a lot.

Better, much better, deary.

Right on for cutting it yourself, bro!

I cut my own as well!

how could I not notice you're a chick, it's plastered over your sig, your little blurby thingy, and your avatar.

besides, you're famous.

sweet! *checks out your profile for hair*

it's nice
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Last edited by fearofthemark at Jan 1, 2010,
Quote by fearofthemark

how could I not notice you're a chick, it's plastered over your sig, your little blurby thingy, and your avatar.

besides, you're famous.

sweet! *checks out your profile for hair*

it's nice

Ehh, most don't make a point to separate me from the dudes. xD

Anddd how am I famous?!

I'm glad you approve of my hair. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
set your hair on fire.. give it about 10 seconds. then jump in a swimming pool, see what happens to your hair.
Just Sooo Jaded!

Quote by drunknpunk204
Why cant Helen Keller drive?
cause shes a woman
Quote by timo1
There is a hair thread

^ True.
That's what I was gonna post first.
Then I didn't wanna be a bitch.xD
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
Page 1 of 2