and safest way to clean a footswitch? It's mostly just dirt and dust on it. I just want to know how to clean it off without causing internal damage to it. Here are some pics of said footswitch....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Either:
1)Very, Very slightly damp cloth & elbow grease.

2) Remove the innards from the footswitch, loosen the bolts on the switches themselves then unscrew the back then give it a right good clean.

How did it get that dirty, might I ask?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
How did it get that dirty, might I ask?

Beats the hell out of me. I just bought the recto used the other day, and the only downfall of the amp was the dirty footswitch. Got a hell of a deal on it though, but we'll save that for another thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
That there is more than your average dirt and grime....might try using a diluted solvent with the aforementioned wet cloth and elbow grease. I'd try windex to start....it cleans everything and is relatively harmless.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
bump
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.