Long story short, I have the opportunity to purchase either a Fender Frontman 15G or a Fender Bullet 15w (no reverb on either amp), both of which are $50. How do they relate to each other in the Fender lineup? Is the Frontman the higher end model or the Bullet?

Currently I'm using an Ibanez GAX70 guitar through a Fender Rumble 100 from my bass, with a Bass Big Muff to get some actual drive out of it.

Sorry for posting a "versus" thread, but I'm just not familiar with Fender's lineup, and can't find much info about the Bullet.
both are pretty low end ***ty amps...

i've played that frontman amp, and it was the worst sounding POS i've ever heard... idk about the bullet, haven't played it
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Obviously I know neither are good amps. But I am primarily a bass player and just have the guitar for when I occasionally get bored of bass. I will never be using it in a band setting, tho.
Quote by SinSyringe
if you could bump that 50 up to 100 you have much better options

I understand that but the money is just not there.
Take the frontman, it has decent cleans and if your gonna use your muff then you should be fine.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
+1 to what stabxyou said.
I used to use my bass amp with a DS-2 and a big muff for my guitar.Not worth getting a nasally little craptice amp.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I have been using the bass amp in the meantime, but it just has no drive when playing cleans (the muff provides drive, but also distortion). I'll keep looking for deals I guess and if something decent comes along I'll probly be glad I waited lol.

Thanks for the help everyone