Poll: Should I Try to Stay Awake for 100 Hours?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I Try to Stay Awake for 100 Hours?
YES
11 65%
No.
6 35%
Voters: 17.
common sense answer: no, wtf are you stupid.
pit answer: an hero olololololol
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jan 1, 2010,
You should. Post pics of the results. Of you or the damage that you cause from insanity.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Only a dumbass would actually do it. If you own even half a brain you wouldn't even consider it.

I'm not stupid. Seriously, I have a GPA of about 3.7 and I'm taking two APs in my junior year. But either way, the reason I'm thinking about doing it is that I just want to be able to say "Yeah, last night I officially stayed awake for 100 hours in a row." You know...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
I'm not stupid. Seriously, I have a GPA of about 3.7 and I'm taking two APs in my junior year. But either way, the reason I'm thinking about doing it is that I just want to be able to say "Yeah, last night I officially stayed awake for 100 hours in a row." You know...

That and the fact that it's completely unhealthy.
Quote by asfastasdark

O, yea, totally. Plus, I've heard you can really trip out that wai.
Quote by asfastasdark

you can still be a complete idiot and be book smart. (lots of people can spout nonsense GPAs on the internet to )

an example of being a complete idiot and being book smart is having a GPA of 3.7, and deciding on whether you should stay awake for 100 hours by making a pit thread.

you really don't need this to decide.

*reported*