All threads on this were over a year old. Who here has synesthesia? I'm pretty sure I do, I see certain notes as colors and songs are usually colors. Months of the year usually have specific colors too.

Online test:
http://www.synesthete.org/

I made a chart to show what notes go with what colors for me.
Everyone has a little bit. Its just more pronounced in some. Its also the basis for learning Perfect Pitch. (Anyone who thinks that perfect pitch cannot be learned is sorely mistaken)
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Everyone has a little bit. Its just more pronounced in some. Its also the basis for learning Perfect Pitch. (Anyone who thinks that perfect pitch cannot be learned is sorely mistaken)

Are you joking around, or are you being serious? I can't tell this time.

Either way, I still laughed a little thanks to that picture that we all know too well.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Are you joking around, or are you being serious? I can't tell this time.

Either way, I still laughed a little thanks to that picture that we all know too well.

I'm dead serious. Yes, that picture is hysterical. Yes that guy is a complete flaming, scamming douchebag. But download his stuff and find out for yourslef. It worked for me.

He uses synesthesia to get you started on differentiating the notes.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jan 1, 2010,
I have it, but my colors are completely different. Generally a light blue for F and G major, deep blue for C major, yellow for A major, orange for D major... yeah.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I have it, except its with different surfaces and textures instead of music. Every time I walk barefoot on carpet I think of a royal blue for some odd reason.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by paranoideyes
holy ****, your chart of colours matches up exactly with mine!

I associate different pains with colors. Never thought much of it.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
i have it. like two of mine match with yours. i also used to have this weird color/word/symbol/shape/texture when i was a kid. right now its just a bit word/color/sort of texture + the classic color/music.
Not so much with specific notes, but certain harmonic intervals sort of "feel" different. Kind of like how to most people major chords feel happy and minor feels sort of melancholy but with physical sensations rather than emotions.

Theres also the day/month thing associated with certain colours and positions but I think most people get that.
Quote by Alex Vik
Everytime I hear about this I think of Fry.

"Did everything just taste purple for a second?"

(Futurama reference for those who don't know)

I looked at your avatar and put two and two together.
Quote by MakinLattes
Letters and numbers have different colors for me. I'll make a chart in a little bit.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Goddamn I wish I had synesthesia, it's the coolest disorder ever...
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Here's the chart. I got a lazy with the letters ;

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm