Well from skimming through it, the chorus went up to an F, which is one semitone above your range. Maybe try transposing it down one key (if you can), or try a different song.
now how were you able to tell the chorus maxed out on a f
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
Quote by jc71corvette
now how were you able to tell the chorus maxed out on a f

By singing that pitch, going over to an instrument, and trying the notes till I got it. I actually thought it was an F on singing it, because my highest note is a G, and I was just about there. Usually you just have to go with matching the pitch to another instrument.
This is something im tryin to get my mind wrapped around.

I got my piano. Do I take a educated guess and say the first note in the song is a Bb for example. Then play it on the piano. Then listen to the begaining of the song and see if they match? Im sorry, but im having issues trying to understand hearing notes in relation to a song and playing it on a piano. Im trying to make the coinnection
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
You listen to the note, and find it on the piano; You can also listen to the note, sing that note, then match it on the piano. It doesn't get simpler then that.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by jc71corvette
This is something im tryin to get my mind wrapped around.

I got my piano. Do I take a educated guess and say the first note in the song is a Bb for example. Then play it on the piano. Then listen to the begaining of the song and see if they match? Im sorry, but im having issues trying to understand hearing notes in relation to a song and playing it on a piano. Im trying to make the coinnection

Hear the note, and sing it. Then keep the pitch in your head, go to the piano, and play random notes until one of them matches the pitch your singing.
oh okay that makes sense. Now do I sing the whole word/phrase?
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
Quote by jc71corvette
oh okay that makes sense. Now do I sing the whole word/phrase?

The word you say doesn't matter. The pitch does. Often it can be helpful to sing a whole phrase, and figure out what the notes are, so that you can play it with an instrument that's guaranteed to be in tune, so that you can get the pitch down.
Now understanding this, how would I practice singing a songs key? Lets say its in the key of C. I just pracice CDEFGABC? But sing the lyrics with it? IDK what to do there.

Also when a song is written in a key. Is the order of the key how the song goes for the singer? Using the above example, a song is in the key of C. You start by singing the first word/phrase in C then sing the next in D?
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
Quote by jc71corvette
Now understanding this, how would I practice singing a songs key? Lets say its in the key of C. I just pracice CDEFGABC? But sing the lyrics with it? IDK what to do there.

Also when a song is written in a key. Is the order of the key how the song goes for the singer? Using the above example, a song is in the key of C. You start by singing the first word/phrase in C then sing the next in D?

No. A song in the key of C just means it resolves to a C chord. The notes C D E F G A and B are the notes that fit in the key of C, so most melodies in C will just have those notes. Each song will have its own melodies (atleast they should, but some people plagiarize, or have the same melodies by coincidence). If you want to practice that song, then you should figure out what notes are in the melody so you can play it. Then you can just play those notes on your piano or guitar, and sing along with it, making sure you nail the pitches.

You don't typically practice singing in specific keys...
okay that cleared it up a lot.
I don't get how a song is in a certain key, then make sure im in that key or the transposed key for my voice.
Pretty much what im saying, i dont know what notes in taht key to practice. ugh, i cant find any guides for this online either.
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate