hey, i'm primarily a drummer, and was wondering if anyone else (perhaps another drummer) could answer a question i have: recently, a bolt on my snare strainer got stripped and, to make a long story short, its unusable. the problem is that its somewhat hard to find snare strainers with a 2 3/4in hole spacing (which i have) to mount it. i have seen this throw-off which is described as a 2 3/4in spacing, but i've heard that it is really the more common 1 1/2in spacing. can anyone help? thanks
The logical answer? Don't be a drummer.

Illogical answer? Take it to a drum tech.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'd help, but right now, I can only use the mobile version of Musiciansfriend, which is pretty useless.
hmmm... well, i'd try to get it, it does say 2 3/4in spacing. if it isnt right, well, you got a spare part lol, maybe try and return it. then sue them for false advertising XD.

i'm primarily a drummer too, but i really dont know much about all the hardware, sorry lol
I'm a drummer, guitarist, bassist, songwriter, and vocalist. It's good to be balanced.
Quote by Long_way_down10
hey, i'm primarily a guitarist, and was wondering if anyone else (perhaps another guitarist) could answer a question i have: recently, a guitar on my guitar guitarer guitared and, to make a long guitar short, its guitar. the problem is that its somewhat hard to find guitar guitarers with a 2 3/4in fret spacing (which i guitar) to guitar it. i have seen this throw-off which is described as a 2 3/4in spacing, but i've guitard that it is really the more common guitarin spacing. can anyone help? guitar

fixed???

sorry......
Last edited by Iivewire at Jan 1, 2010,
haha, i was hoping you would hyperlink to a guitar as well. to sitkemkev: yeah i think if i don't find anything else, thats what i'll do. its not like they can blatantly state an error like that and not let me at least return it.
Quote by Iivewire
fixed???

sorry......

You're effort was sufficient.
Woot! New Zealand...
Quote by espguitar//

You're effort was sufficient.

Indeed it was.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄