Can you guys please recommend me some films dealing with Satanism or the Devil in general. It's for school.

I've already seen two of the best ones (The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby).
Tenacious D - The pick of destiny

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
the possession of michael D
^ ^ ^ Emily Rose

amidoinitrite?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The Omen possibly. It's about the devil's son, that might work.

Edit: Damn beaten by a few seconds lol.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Thanks guys, but I've also seen The Omen and all the other ones mentioned(I forgot to mention it >_>.
The Ninth Gate dealt with that stuff, I believe. Pretty cool movie.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by bass-man9712
the possession of michael D
^ ^ ^ Emily Rose

amidoinitrite?

???
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
The Ninth Gate
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
A lot of films about Satan are playing of off the general view of Satan being a fiery devil that burns people in hell, which is not the case at all.

If only you all knew Satan looked like an angel with long blonde hair and hell was not made of fire and brimstone but it is a magical, wonderful place, where people can smoke to their hearts content and it's very blue.

Jesus christ and his fathers are fictional characters, i don't want to force this on anyone but i feel you all must be informed.
Quote by Frost_Power
A lot of films about Satan are playing of off the general view of Satan being a fiery devil that burns people in hell, which is not the case at all.

If only you all knew Satan looked like an angel with long blonde hair and hell was not made of fire and brimstone but it is a magical, wonderful place, where people can smoke to their hearts content and it's very blue.

Jesus christ and his fathers are fictional characters, i don't want to force this on anyone but i feel you all must be informed.

Oh one of these guys...
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
The Ninth Gate is a good one
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Quote by Frost_Power

lol
Quote by BamaBlues
The Ninth Gate is a good one

Yeah, that was a good film. Roman Polanski, i believe.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning