Page 1 of 3
well, i know there are probably a bunch on here, but i'm bored and searched everywhere but didn't find a thread for this. Anyways, i'm pretty sure most people on UG play some sport, or follow them, but which ones are on an actual team (i.e, high school team, or club, adult league, or any association, basically anything with structure). also i would suggest what sports you do with what club.

I'll start:
i'm still in high school...so i'm
-captain of XC team
-Varsity runner and co-captain of the Track team
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
I'm on Quiz Bowl...is that a sport? lol
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Varsity Track and XC. Would have medaled at track state last year but our anchor missed the handoff at districts.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Is mayonnaise a sport?
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen

Hey guys, what's goin' on?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

well i was gonna play basketball this year for my high school but quit when i found out the coach is a complete asshole. He called us every night at 9:00 just to make sure we were home. Every damn night.
I've always been a pretty good runner. I was thinking of joining an athletics association, mainly in the events under 1km, mainly the 400 and 100. Do you reckon it'd be worth it? I'm 15 and I can run 100m in under 13 seconds.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by fearofthemark

you just made my whole night
+1
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
I wrestled and played football in HS. I played Football on a couple post teams when I was in the Army. I currently bowl. Competitive beer drinking ftw!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by fearofthemark

I lol'ed. Hard. It's funny because he looks similar to the Rock in that picture....

I play varsity soccer. Well, sort of. I just play to stay in shape and mess around with friends.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Yeah, well, I disc golf. My schools placed in tournaments. Yeah it's a legit sport.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by splamron
I've always been a pretty good runner. I was thinking of joining an athletics association, mainly in the events under 1km, mainly the 400 and 100. Do you reckon it'd be worth it? I'm 15 and I can run 100m in under 13 seconds.

Give it a shot, that's a pretty good time for your age.
Quote by lolmnt
- 100 meter, 400 meter, and 800 meter runner
- center midfield: soccer

I also used to be a running back for my school's football team, but all I do this year is soccer and T&F
Quote by 2 15/16
Yeah, well, I disc golf. My schools placed in tournaments. Yeah it's a legit sport.

So is curling.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
So is curling.

I've always wanted to do that.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
I've always wanted to do that.

It does look fun doesn't it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
rugby and XC in high school.. wouldve played basketball and hockey to had my gpa been higher but skipping classes pretty much became a sport in itself..
now i just play rec league hockey at my college..
i just wanted one of my schools to have a baseball team though, that wouldve been awesome..
Quote by jld8111
I play football. Fullback, and baseball, shortstop.

Fullback and shortstop? That's really weird.

I play basketball, power forward. I used to play baseball, but I quit. I played OF, DH, and sometimes pitched.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I play varsity tennis for my high school, and I play ultimate frisbee for my high school's club team
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Competitive swimming.
13 years old.
50 metre Breast: 35:40
100 metre Breast: 1:18:26
200 metre Breast: 2:49:45

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Power forward on varsity basketball for three years
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by fearofthemark
(Invalid img)

I love you for posting this. <3
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by WyvernOmega

13 years old.

So you were too young when you signed up for UG.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by p!atdfan112
well, i know there are probably a bunch on here, but i'm bored and searched everywhere but didn't find a thread for this. Anyways, i'm pretty sure most people on UG play some sport, or follow them, but which ones are on an actual team (i.e, high school team, or club, adult league, or any association, basically anything with structure). also i would suggest what sports you do with what club.

I'll start:
i'm still in high school...so i'm
-captain of XC team
-Varsity runner and co-captain of the Track team

Not to sound like a prick, but why would XC need a captain? I mean, its just running...

But me personally, i was varsity high jump in sophomore year until i got kicked for athletic probation...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Varsity Track and XC. Would have medaled at track state last year but our anchor missed the handoff at districts.

Oh jesus dude, that would suck major ass.

I primarily run 800's in track. I managed to get a fast enough time last year to run in state for varsity track (and worked my ass off all season for it). It was a ****ing blast. Rode a charter bus, messed around with friends, played xbox at the hotel, saw some hot girls, and of course ran my part of the relay in roughly 2:15.

Also bet our top runner (who runs his 800's in around 1:50 or so) that I could eat 2 huge entrees at the Olive Garden in less than 30 minutes. I finished with about 5 seconds to spare The next day I took the hugest crap I'd ever taken in my life.

So yeah... good times.
I'm a high school varsity bowler with a 170 average nothing special
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Quote by Dregen
Oh jesus dude, that would suck major ass.

I primarily run 800's in track, though I've ran miles and 2 miles, which I'm not very good at. I managed to get a fast enough time to run in state for varsity track (and worked my ass off all season for it). It was a ****ing blast. Rode a charter bus, messed around with friends, played xbox at the hotel, saw some hot girls, and of course ran the relay in roughly 2:15.

Also bet our top runner (who runs his 800's in around 1:50 or so) that I could eat 2 huge entrees at the Olive Garden in less than 30 minutes. I finished with about 5 seconds to spare The next day I took the hugest crap I'd ever taken in my life.

So yeah... good times.

We went to Olive Garden for state. And yeah, I loved the 4x100, I was the starter, and we were ranked 3rd in the state. My anchor had to fully stop and turn around to get the baton, but was out of the zone. Worse yet, he jogged the rest of the way, and we still won the race.

At state, our anchor (he went on to get 3rd in the 200) turned one of our friend's rooms thermostat all the way up before we went to Outback. We came back and it read 87 and we made our coach accidentally lock herself out of her room.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
We went to Olive Garden for state. And yeah, I loved the 4x100, I was the starter, and we were ranked 3rd in the state. My anchor had to fully stop and turn around to get the baton, but was out of the zone. Worse yet, he jogged the rest of the way, and we still won the race.

At state, our anchor (he went on to get 3rd in the 200) turned one of our friend's rooms thermostat all the way up before we went to Outback. We came back and it read 87 and we made our coach accidentally lock herself out of her room.

I play football (CB, WR, K, P, OLB), soccer (midfield), baseball (OF), basketball (wings) and ive played a little of volleyball and tennis
I can't even read notes. But I can make a guitar smoke.
Quote by Dregen

We also had sliding glass doors with curtains. Me and him ran over to our friend's room, knocked, and pressed our bare asses on the window
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
So you were too young when you signed up for UG.

11. Your point?

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Page 1 of 3