Just remembered to put this together. Mainly sludge and stoner metal. The last few radios have been odd, so I'm not completely sure if the schedule is correct.

http://8tracks.com/psychopathology/metal-forum-radio-jan-1st-a-festivus-miracle

JAN 8 piratemetalhead
JAN 15 \Powerslave/
JAN 22 Scourge441
JAN 29 Lappo
FEB 5 CG Man
FEB 12 VampireGoldfish
FEB 19 SeveredSurvival
FEB 26 andyscoot
MAR 05 AnnihiSlateR
MAR 12 Guitar_Dan_666
MAR 19 raincoffin
MAR 26 DawnWalker
APR 02 The Wildchild
APR 09 Vanshaya
APR 16 InvaderTSN
APR 23 we_built_a_tree
APR 30 Contraband
MAY 07 linfield4466
MAY 14 Psychopathology
Great so far!. Just got to the Man Is The Bastard song. You picked my fave one

**** YOUR MONEY!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Most headbangable mix I've heard so far. And a +1 for putting Eyehategod on it. Especially their best album.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Just started listening to it, Melvins are nice

Anyways, I might post mine a day earlier, I'd probably forget on friday
Sludge and stoner are both pretty damn awesome.

I'll listen to this in the morning. Should be fun to wake up to. I see mentions of the Melvins so it's all good.
nice, i love sludge.
And congratulations for being the first non black metal list in ages
Last edited by fumb duck at Jan 2, 2010,
I'll listen to that tomorrow. Finally a mix I'm excited about... I think I'll do a stoner and thrash mix when my time has come.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by Riffmast
Just got to the Man Is The Bastard song. You picked my fave one

**** YOUR MONEY!

Indeed, Mancruel is by far my favorite MITB release.
This was a refreshing listen with absolutely nothing I knew before. I think I'll be getting myself some more sludge, because this was quite enjoyable.
I've found Jesus
Just finished listening to your mix, it's quite tasty.
I'm already deeply in love with the Melvins, but I only have a passing knowledge of some of the bands (Boris, Eyehategod) and none at all of the others. Deffo going to check out more Boris, Buzzoven and Church of Misery - these impressed me the most.
The only song I disliked was that MITB thing.

...would you love me?
The Melvins are actually the best band ever.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Contraband
This was a refreshing listen with absolutely nothing I knew before. I think I'll be getting myself some more sludge, because this was quite enjoyable.

Good to hear.

Quote by we_built_a_tree
Just finished listening to your mix, it's quite tasty.
I'm already deeply in love with the Melvins, but I only have a passing knowledge of some of the bands (Boris, Eyehategod) and none at all of the others. Deffo going to check out more Boris, Buzzoven and Church of Misery - these impressed me the most.
The only song I disliked was that MITB thing.

Boris drastically change sounds on nearly all of their albums, but Pink and most of Smile is pretty similar to Heavy Rocks. Absolutego is fantastic drone, Amplifier Worship is my favorite of theirs, brilliant sludge/drone, and that's not even scratching the surface. To a Frown is my favorite Buzzoven album, but the other two are also good. Church of Misery are pretty consistent, but pick up their newest one first.

Quote by Riffmast

Once you realize this, life becomes so much easier.
Last edited by Psychopathology at Jan 3, 2010,
Quote by Psychopathology
Boris drastically change sounds on nearly all of their albums, but Pink and most of Smile is pretty similar to Heavy Rocks. Absolutego is fantastic drone, Amplifier Worship is my favorite of theirs, brilliant sludge/drone, and that's not even scratching the surface. To a Frown is my favorite Buzzoven album, but the other two are also good. Church of Misery are pretty consistent, but pick up their newest one first.
Thanks, I'll do that.
Quote by Riffmast

They really are. I can think of so many bands I adore, but the Melvins... they are shining golden gods.

...would you love me?
Quote by Psychopathology
Absolutego is fantastic drone,

Yes, it is utterly awesome, but holy fuck it's experimental. The feedback for the first 25 minutes is enough to put any Sunn O))) fan off.
haha Festivus
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus