So I know that the Bugera guitar amps are getting alot of good reviews on the GG&A, and I've played a couple and they sound really good. However, I'm looking at 300-500 watt bass amps because I may need something louder in the future. (Not really the near future.) So what does the Bass Forum think about Bugera bass amps? Are they worth it? Or are they to be stayed away from?

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
poop and crap are the same, just different names.

same with Behinger and Bugera.

anyways, Bugera sounds like the feminine for booger. which is snot. it therefore, could not be taken seriously even if it was not owned by Behringer.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Bugera is owned by Behringer, but they also make pretty much the only "cheap" tube head. Which, admittedly, looks pretty nice, but I most likely wouldn't buy one because I have a strong skepticism of any Behringer amp.

They also have an amp for like $600 that is allegedly 3600W
Quote by Steve08
Bugera is owned by Behringer, but they also make pretty much the only "cheap" tube head. Which, admittedly, looks pretty nice, but I most likely wouldn't buy one because I have a strong skepticism of any Behringer amp.

They also have an amp for like $600 that is allegedly 3600W

There was a thread about this a while ago and we decided that it was actually going to be about 3-400w
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Apperantly the 500 watt one is quite nice. But the buke is just rediculus.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul