I'd personally buy the second one, the on with the flamed maple top
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Yea, the Green with the flame maple top is DEFINATELY the better buy, and that company should be fine to buy from, just check the return policy.
Gear:
Lotus strat copy (1996)
Stedman Pro Executioner
B.C. Rich Warbeast STD
B.C. Rich KKV Signature
Schecter Damien Elite FR
Fender P-Bass

Amp:
Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall 4x12 cab with celestion rockin 30's
Boss ME-50 Multi-effects
Quote by mcjosh
I'd personally buy the second one, the on with the flamed maple top

C-1+ all have flamed maple tops.

any way TS, I'd go with the green C-1+

EDIT: the differences between the she-devil and the C-1+ are:

She Devil:
25 1/2" scale
red binding
Active Duncan Designed pickups

C-1+:
24 3/4" scale
creme binding
Duncan Designed Passive Pickups
flame maple top

I'd still pick the +
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Last edited by randomhero93 at Jan 2, 2010,
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]THIS JUST IN: cramming batterys into orifices of your guitar will NOT make sustain any longer. This is considered instrument rape and is still illegal in 49 out of 50 states.

zoom 505 of the 90's was the best (after that they went down)
Quote by shadowkamakazi
Emailed them, he's gonna call Schecter to see if they have anymore at their warehouse =D

Lucky
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]THIS JUST IN: cramming batterys into orifices of your guitar will NOT make sustain any longer. This is considered instrument rape and is still illegal in 49 out of 50 states.

zoom 505 of the 90's was the best (after that they went down)
There all pretty similar but I would personally go with the she devil because its got a 25.5 scale length and red biinding.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
I have no idea if the site is legit but they have some nice stuff. If you do order from there let us know how they are please. And I think the green one is amazing. You dont see green guitars as commonly as red.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W